The season's summary

All in all, not a bad season for me.

I won the predictor league (although didn't even qualify for the knockout stages of the cup).
I came second in the magic minutes, although I did go all Spursy/Arsenally as I was leading it for a good while.
I jointly won the Europa magic minute (I think).
I came 4th in the WHU606 fantasy football league, jumping up from 10th in the final gameweek.

How did everyone else do?

Comments

• The only one I play is the fantasy football league, and I forgot to change my team in I think gameweek 27 and then haven't looked at it since. I was winning at the tie, but apparently I dropped to 5th. Maybe next year I'll be able to commit to the whole season.
  • My main team went all City in the last few gameweeks, and finished 3rd. I am astounded.

My cheap team won our tiny mini-league, and was in the final of both league cups, lost both!

My main team won the main league H2H.

All in all, I am pretty pleased. I had a stinker of a first half of the season, and was strongly inclined to give up... glad I didn't, although it wasn't fun for long stretches.
  • Well played Mrs G 👏👏👏
  • alderz said:

The only one I play is the fantasy football league, and I forgot to change my team in I think gameweek 27 and then haven't looked at it since. I was winning at the tie, but apparently I dropped to 5th. Maybe next year I'll be able to commit to the whole season.

Are you Paqueta in disguise?🥸
  • Well played Mrs G 👏👏👏

Ta.

And well done to Rav who ended up a comfortable winner of the main league.

Wanna share the secret of your success?
  • Thanks Mrs G

Alderz losing interest 🤣🤣🤣