Other Games 16-18 March

Wolves v Coventry. What a cup tie! Brilliant win for Coventry with 2 goals in the last 4 minutes of time added on. Fully deserved.

Magical game. 👏👏👏

Comments

• buffy said (on duplicate thread now closed)

Didn't see much of it, but seems like Wolves v Coventry was a cracker.

Coventry 1 up after a controversal goal, still ahead with 8 minutes to go, but trailing 2-1 on 90 minutes, then score 2 in added time to win 3-2 and reach the semi-finals.
  • Sorry for Gary O'Neill.
  • Watching luton vs NF, really wierd as there was break in,play following a tackle and the game resumed but the coverage did not, the coverage replayed the tackle, but the commentary carried on as normal so what you were hearing was a couple of minutes ahead of what you were seeing.

Had to turn off audio after a while as it was doing my head in
  • edited March 16
    Fulham lead Spurs 1-0 shame no one likes to see that =)
  • 2-0 now. Hilarious.
  • What a shame =) =)
  • 😂 3
  • My inner fantasy football manager is 😭.
  • edited March 16
    FF? I'm in with a shout of winning a H2H scoring around 12 points. ðŸĪ·â€â™‚ïļ
  • 😂 I've got more than that on my bench.

;yercoat
  • Why when teams have 1st, 2nd and 3rd strips are Chelsea and Leicester both playing in all blue kit. Referee making it easier for themselves? ðŸĪŠ
  • edited March 17
    Chelsea just get through. 2 nil up despite missing a penalty, then a cracking OG by Chelsea let Leicester back in it, they got another but then had a man sent off. It was 2-2 at 90 mins, but Chelsea scored twice in added time to progress to the semis.
  • edited March 17
    Ha ha lollety lol. Liverpool.

Glad the narrative isn't what it could have been.

Still hate Man U.
  • So happy Liverpool lost 😊😊😊, almost makes up for us not winning.
  • Poor old klippy
  • Looking like an all Manchester final.
  • Hope there's a train strike. Oh, did I say that out loud....