Freiburg (H) 5.45pm Thursday 14th March

124»

Comments

• We need to get Moyes to think he is 0-1 before each match.

Even Bowen seemed to acknowledge how much they want to go for it from the start when interviewed afterwards.
  • edited March 14

We need to get Moyes to think he is 0-1 before each match. Play freiburg every week

Fixed it for you :+1:
  • MrsGrey said:

We need to get Moyes to think he is 0-1 before each match. Play freiburg every week

Sort of
  • I'm glad I stayed up for that. No problem with staying awake today, I'm flying on adrenaline...
  • If at first you don't succeed ....
  • Terrific. Can we play like this every week please. Same team and intensity against Villa please.
  • I think it’s unrealistic to expect that performance every week, but I would love to see us attempt to play on the front foot
  • So many things to take pleasure from but loved Cresswells smile and run when he scored (I'm sure the Kudus run 3/4 of the field goal will be a topic and deservedly so!)
  • According to the BBC match report, we’ve now won 26 European games over the last three seasons.

Before this, we’d only won 25 in our entire history, including the Intertoto Cup.
  • We’ve now won 10 successive home European games, third only behind City and Utd.
  • QF and SF draws made at 12 noon tomorrow. I don’t like the idea of doing them together.
  • edited March 14
    MrsGrey said:

Rather than mighty Burnley you mean!
  • Was working today so couldn’t watch the game live. Just watched it and what a fine performance by the lads. It’s a shame Alvarez had a rush of blood. Cruising 3-0 up with 3/4 of the match gone and he goes in for a needless challenge, gets booked and now misses our next game.
  • Wouldn’t it be ironic if we draw Atalanta and we go out from a goal by Scamacca!
  • Lets hope Moyes learns from this and previous occasions when we have played more on the front foot.
  • Was not able to watch it live but caught a replay today, great game to watch, so pleased for everyone at the club.

COYI