Other games weekend 24/25/26 February

Forest being brought down to earth/put in their place by the other team in claret & blue.
Oops, kiss of death =)
Forest pull one back on stroke of HT.

Comments

• edited February 24
    We do seem to loose to bad teams =)
  • Talking about bad teams .Burnley down to 10
  • Forest being brought down to earth/put in their place by the other team in claret & blue.
    Oops, kiss of death =)
    Forest pull one back on stroke of HT.

3-2 now
  • Villa have scored again so 4-2.

Fulham leading 0-1 at Old Trafford, Everton leading by the same score at Brighton, and Palace have put 3 quick goals past 10 man Burnley.
  • Lets all laugh at Man U
  • Arsenal ripping Barcodes apart.
  • Brighton draw ,Man U lost ,Newcastle looking like they will loose all good results for us .as long as we can beat Brentford
  • Wolves v Sheffield Utd is a tough one. Wolves go above us with a point or more, but Sheffield Utd are, well, Sheffield Utd.

1-0 to Wolves early in the second half.
  • Liverpool have never had so much support. Supporters from ManU, Brighton, Wolves, Newcastle, West Ham and potentially Fulham all rooting for Liverpool today.
  • Yes going to have to take a long shower after this one
  • MIAHammer said:

Liverpool have never had so much support. Supporters from ManU, Brighton, Wolves, Newcastle, West Ham and potentially Fulham all rooting for Liverpool today.

I felt that way even a few weeks ago, but there's little chance we finish above Chelsea in the PL this season now imo, and little chance we'll be done out of a European spot whichever team wins, so I'll happy support the team that isn't Liverpool today.
  • Possible red, definite yellow, player carried off and Kavanagh gives nothing. When you thought the refs couldn't get any worse.......
  • Chelsea qualify for conference if they win but have implied they won’t enter if by not doing so their FFP investigation goes away.
  • Great result. Not a Liverpool fan but detest Chelsea.
  • Horrible result. Not a Chelsea fan but detest Liverpool and detest Klopp.
  • Neutral result. Not a Chelsea or Liverpool fan. Didn’t watch the game because I literally couldn’t care less about it. :)
  • But did I see Adrian picking up another medal?
  • edited February 25
    I watched the rugby instead, France v Italy.
    In the 82nd minute it's 13-13 and Italy get a kickable penalty.
    Gabrisi readies himself to take the kick when the ball falls off the tee, but the shot clock keeps counting down.
    He places the ball back on the tee but there's only about 6 seconds left, so he has to rush his kick - the ball hits the upright and bounces out!
    So unlucky, it would have been their first 6 Nations win in France.
  • Not that bothered either way.

However, Liverpool winning with some youngsters against a very expensive Chelsea side is better than the other way around...I think.
  • A Mr Burns ‘excellent’ flows from me
  • I detest Boehly more than Klopp so this is tres amusant