OTHER GAMES WEEKEND OF FEB 10TH

2»

Comments

• Watching MotD

Its painful to watch Burnley trying to pass their way out of defence, loosing possession in and around their own penalty area. What is Kompany thinking?

Hate to say it but the deserve to get relegated for sheer tactual naivety

How was Richarlson not booked for dissent when Brighton got a penalty?
  • How was that, apart from the fact that he's Man Utd, not a yellow for Fernandes?
  • Yes!

And all his dissent!
  • And diving
  • And shooting (ie kicking the ball away) after the whistle had gone.
  • Yes, that was a few minutes ago.

The whole blue card debate is utterly pointless until the refs start using the sanctions they already have available to deter the various unwanted behaviours.

That's the stumbling block, not what cards or sin bins there are.
  • Scott McTominay.

Shoulda bin ....
  • Leverkusen beat Bayern 3-0 yesterday to extend their lead to 5 points. Wouldn't it be funny if, after moving to Bayern to win something, Harry Kane sees Bayern fail to win the league after they've won it for the last 11 seasons?
  • Exactly what Alonso said. Kane should be dropped by England if we expect to win anything as he’s a jinx
  • Leverkusen beat Bayern 3-0 yesterday to extend their lead to 5 points. Wouldn't it be funny if, after moving to Bayern to win something, Harry Kane sees Bayern fail to win the league after they've won it for the last 11 seasons?

But he wouldn't be winning anything if he stayed at Spurs so he's no worse off.
  • Even if Bayern finish 4th in the Bundesliga they get Champions League

Spurs...
  • Spurs have every chance of champions league but no trophy.
  • I told my pupils at the beginning of the school year that they could forget about a title with Kane in the squad. They wouldn't take me serious but I reckon that soon the penny will begin to drop.
    I would love for Dortmund and Stuttgart to catch up with Bayern but I don't think they will. It will probably end with Kane being runners up again but winning the golden boot by a landslide.
  • Palace 1-0 against Chelsea. What a strike by Lermer!
  • Think we have problems Palace loose to Chelsea of all teams and at home =)
  • steve said:

Think we have problems Palace loose to Chelsea of all teams and at home =)

We could be below them come this weekend. Although they are playing Man City so maybe not.