Howdy Stranger.

Does anyone know why the site is asking me to sign in or register 3 or 4 times a day. It never used to happen and the keep me signed in box is ticked.
Thank you.

Comments

• edited January 16
    Hmm.. Not sure. As far as I know, nothing has changed in site settings. I'll check the admin section and see if there's anything obvious.

EDIT: I've just looked and nothing sticks out as unusual. I've sort of 'reset' you slightly, changing your permissions and changing them back, so maybe that will shake it into working properluy.
  • I have this same issue but only from my phone, laptop is fine.
  • No issues here on my laptop.
  • I get every other week but I just assumed that was normal.
  • Not sure. Every once in a blue moon he 'keep me signed in' expires and I have to log in again. I'll have a look, like alderz. See if I can spot anything that's changed.

It may well be a security setting on your user device.
  • Google says it could be related to your cookie settings. Have you made any changes to your device?
  • Google have recently changed to automatically block pop-ups, so may have done something else to frustrate. Irrelevant if you’re not on Google!
  • My google reference was just that I used it for my search engine when asking 'why does my phone not keep me logged in to sites'
  • Thank you everybody.
  • Let's know if you get it sorted. We can investigate further if you haven't success.
  • It could at least say Howdy Giant Stranger!

(I have to log back in about every 30 days)
  • edited January 24
    Ah it seems to occur after I clear history. Didn’t realize it would do that. =)
  • Well diagnosed.
  • Happens to me sometimes after I shut off and restart my phone.