Other matches 9th and 10th December

Liverpool losing away to Palace, then Jordan Ayew commits a silly foul as Liverpool look to break, gets a standard yellow, but it's his second, and he's off.

Liverpool score 90 seconds later, and you'd have to think are favourites to go on and win now. Brainless by Ayew, it's not like he was last man or anything, and it was in Liverpool's half of the field.

Comments

• And it's no surprise Liverpool get a second, in the first minute of the 10 that have been added.
  • The commentator was saying the second yellow was soft but to me it was nailed on. Idiotic foul to make.
  • Just looking at the Championship I think next season could be a lot harder than this season. I felt that there were some very easily identifiable candidates for relegation this season in Luton, Sheffield United. In the Championship at present we have teams like Leicester, Leeds, Soton, Sunderland and West Brom all around the top six. Although it's arguable there are never any easy games in the Premiership, next season that could really apply.
  • Only half time but some wonderful results at present!
  • Just looking at the Championship I think next season could be a lot harder than this season. I felt that there were some very easily identifiable candidates for relegation this season in Luton, Sheffield United. In the Championship at present we have teams like Leicester, Leeds, Soton, Sunderland and West Brom all around the top six. Although it's arguable there are never any easy games in the Premiership, next season that could really apply.

Whilst I agree that next season's newly promoted teams should be stronger that this season's, it's arguable that they won't be as strong as, for instance, the Leeds, Leicester and Southampton teams that were relegated last season. This is the true cost of relegation, that you are often forced to sell your better players, so even if you do bounce straight back up, you're often weaker than you were when you were relegated.
  • Bournemouth 2 up at Old Trafford 😊
  • And no one likes to see that ☺️
  • Really laughing out loud now 3-0
  • Bournemouth 2 up at Old Trafford 😊

Make that 3 up.
  • ManU losing, Brentford losing, Brighton drawing.
  • edited December 2023

Bournemouth 2 up at Old Trafford 😊

Make that 3 up.
    Make that 4 up. Maguire caught in possession, might be disallowed for handball though. Alas only 3 up still.
  • Look we must STOP laughing at Man U ok?
  • That was not disallowed for handball, it was disallowed due to the slaughter rule
  • edited December 2023
    Results today feel like a couple of points to us and improved goal difference. Tomorrow's game seems even more exciting now!
  • Ben White at fault for Villa's first goal.
  • Excellent day of football so far. ManU lost, Bayern got thumped and we could jump a few places tomorrow.
  • Ahhhh Liverpool top of the league. Nobody likes to see that :)
  • Hate to admit it but Spurs are a joy to watch.
  • edited December 2023

Hate to admit it but Spurs are a joy to watch.

I agree, but now we have to wash our mouths out with carbolic soap😩
    Lucky we didn't play this version on Thursday.
  • We did in the first half but they kept missing chances.