Other games this weekend 11th and 12th November

Saturday lunchtime kick off is Wolves v Spurs

Gary O'Neil will be without Pedro Neto who is currently No.1 for assists in the Premier League (7)

For Spurs Perisic, van de Ven, Maddison and Richarlison are injured while Romero and Udogie are suspended

We might have a rare sighting of the Lesser Spotted Eric Deir who hasn't started since the end of April

Comments

• Oh Spurs, nobody likes to see that.
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Spurs blow it in injury time!
    Hahahahaha!
  • How "Spursy" ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
  • Spurs led for 88 minutes then lost =)
  • Lose tomorrow and weโ€™re down to 14th. Wolves go above us with that win.
  • Lose tomorrow and weโ€™re down to 14th. Wolves go above us with that win.

Thatโ€™s the spirit.

• Itโ€™s just reality. We all know how difficult it becomes when youโ€™re in the bottom 6 which we could well be after tomorrow. Our record on the Sunday after Europe is poor as weโ€™ve got 3 defeats and a draw this season plus our league form has been way off for the last couple of months.
  • edited November 2023
    I certainly am not going to slate Spurs, they've had a cracking start to the season IMO, regardless of today..

Also be careful guys, Karma, has a funny way of biting you back......
  • I certainly am not going to slate Spurs, they've had a cracking start to the season IMO, regardless of today..

Still funny though werenโ€™t it?๐Ÿ˜Ž

• edited November 2023
    Sarabi's equaliser was poaaibly goal of the season and Lemina's winner was soooooo funny
  • Newcastle going all spursy
  • Sarabi's equaliser was poaaibly goal of the season and Lemina's winner was soooooo funny

He plays for the wrong club so probably won't win it.
  • I enjoyed Wolves winning because of Gary O'Neil. He's quietly worked wonders at Bmth and Wolves. So-called Big Managers could learn a lot from him
  • Looking at next gameweek's fixtures the bottom three could be 6 points of 17th! For one team to be left behind is one thing but all three?
  • To be fair, Chelsea vs Citeh was a treat to watch, had everything
  • Was good fun. No skin in the game.
  • Chelsea 4 Citeh 4.
    Cracking game.
  • Almost better then ours =)
  • steve said:

Almost better then ours =)

Just =)
  • Just read that a punter put ยฃ30 on a 950/1 accumulator on the Chelsea/City game the last leg of which was Palmer to score. I bet that penalty was a nervy few minutes before it eventually took place.
    As the ball hit the net he was ยฃ28,500 richer.
  • Just read that a punter put ยฃ30 on a 950/1 accumulator on the Chelsea/City game the last leg of which was Palmer to score. I bet that penalty was a nervy few minutes before it eventually took place.
    As the ball hit the net he was ยฃ28,500 richer.

He's probably kicking himself for not putting ยฃ100 on it. =)
  • edited November 2023
    Slacker said:

I certainly am not going to slate Spurs, they've had a cracking start to the season IMO, regardless of today..

Still funny though werenโ€™t it?๐Ÿ˜Ž

Sadly as my step father who has been such a wonderful person to me after losing my Dad as a teenager and a brilliant husband to my Mum, I never want to see them suffer too much because I understand his pain, just like us, when we blow a lead or such, so for me itโ€™s always Arsenal ( especially now with Rice ) who I really enjoy blowing it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
  • *whispers.
    Still funny though.๐Ÿ˜‰