Predictor League 2023/2024

It's that time of year again, so any volunteers please take one step forward to join in

Comments

• I'd like to join in again this season. Thanks Expat. ⚒
  • Please include me too.
    Many thanks.
  • 🙋‍♂️
  • Count me in, many thanks
  • Yes please
  • Count me in Ex, someone has to come last.
  • One step forward by me, Expat
  • And me please Expat.
  • @Ironduke - will brown doggy be joining us again

@MrsG - will you be too

Any other volunteers please speak up
  • Not me, thanks 🙏,expat
  • I am sorry to say BIGBROWNdog2 will not be next season
  • So, are we signing up to take part, or to volounteer to do something over and above that? Sorry, I've not been involved with the Predictor League for a while.
  • MrsGrey said:

Not me, thanks 🙏,expat

Thats a shame you were a 6pt banker for me!
  • edited August 2023

So, are we signing up to take part, or to volounteer to do something over and above that? Sorry, I've not been involved with the Predictor League for a while.

Signing up to play with no hidden extras 😁
  • I'm in then please if it's not too late.
  • The season will start on the weekend 19th August, so any more players your time is now.

• So I opted out this year which I sent Expat a mail telling him etc.
    Reason being I just seem to always leave it to the last minute and doing it each week was becoming a mission remembering etc…

Not knocking the game at all but I remember many years ago when I was working in London a guy ran a competition called Predict the league, all you had to do was predict the final table, a once of easy prediction, rather than a weekly thing, there was money involved ( small ) and the top 3 shared it…
    Perhaps more people would be keen to do this as it’s only a one off prediction, the guy running it would update scores at end of each month with the closest leading the table, the smallest points wins, meaning if I had predicted West Ham to finish 12th but they finished 8th there would be 4 points added etc, etc, I am useless at excel/ spreadsheets etc so wouldn’t have a clue to do it like that , but if there were enough posters interested in predicting the final table and someone prepared to do a monthly round up it might attract a few more to enter, just for fun, rather or alongside the current predictor league….
    Just my thoughts mind, because I enjoyed it last season and all the seasons b4 but time constraints and having to commit weekly ended up being a bit much to do for me….
    Any thoughts, and if not, no issues just wanted to make a suggestion to an easier alternative that might attract more people 👍🏻⚒️👍🏻⚒️