Man City - Financial Irregularities

Looks like City are in some trouble as they have been charged by the EPL with an over 100 alleged breaches of FFP over the past 12-13 years.

That's an awful lot of 'alleged' breaches.

Comments

• Tbf don't really care

Elite football is only going one way, the fact Chelsea can spend £600mil in 12 months, United can spent £200mil every year when £800mil in debt etc and even Liverpool, the so-called sustainable of the top 6, their fans are screaming that their owners arent spending enough and they want rich owners

Then why only punish one?

Don't think they'll punish them that severely, they bring too much money into the league which is what anyone cares abiut
  • You never know I s’pose but I would imagine a fine which is obviously meaningless for City.
    Hopefully I’m wrong and they get booted out of the Premier League.
    Chelsea next please F. A.

• The only way to bring more money into the league is for the Premier league to broadcast all the fixtures themselves. Sort of like Netflix, we all pay a monthly subscription. I reckon a tenner a month for all the matches. That would work out 100 pounds a year instead of the 600 pounds a year we're currently paying.
  • Hopefully they'll take a couple of titles off them that they stole from LIverpool ;)
  • My Chelsea mate has gone into overdrive on SM about this.
    I really hope he doesn’t regret it ………………
  • Lawyers licking their lips, ordering new cars....
  • Bazshuayi said:

Hopefully they'll take a couple of titles off them that they stole from LIverpool ;)

That makes a change, the scousers being the victims

=) =) =) =) =) =) =)