Other matches 21st & 22nd May

2»

Comments

• 76,78 and 81st minute goals. Did Villa have a drinks break or something?
  • I bet Gerrard thought he had finally won a league title for Liverpool at 2-0
  • A very small consolation for losing today was City to pip L'pool to the title..
    My heart aches for Klopp........!!!
    But in all honesty, I hope they win the Champions league, rather an English team than other for me...
  • Thank god Liverpool didn't win it they would've been EVEN MORE unbearable

Fixed it for you =)
  • IronHerb said:

My wife is decked out in Sunderland colors and I have my Red n White Hornchurch FA trophy Wembley shirt on :-)

My Mackem son in law and my daughter arranged to spend this weekend in the Cotswolds with friends. Sunderland qualified for the final and he managed to obtain a ticket for Wembley. What to do? Simple. They travelled to the Cotswolds on Friday and he got a train back for the match on Saturday morning with the promise he would get a train back after the game. Not yet had the last part of the plan confirmed as achieved. I think he owes big time but he'll see it worth the sacrifice.
    Has he shown up yet :-)

He did, so all is well. 😂
  • Just catching up with MOTD and watching the Leicester v Southampton game. Vardy's goal was exactly what Antonio should have done v Citeh when he was through on goal with only Edderson to beat.
    Also had a chuckle at the two Saints subs Long and Smallbone, I can just imagine the ribbing in the dressing room. =)