Other Games 18th March onwards.

See the new Leeds manager has sorted out their defence.

Comments

• Well that all changed quite pretty quickly.
  • Great start to the weekend with Wolves losing after being 2-0 up.
  • IronHerb said:

See the new Leeds manager has sorted out their defence.

Are you after OCS’s crown?

• Nooooo.
    They didn't improve their defending, Wolves just fell apart.
  • Leeds obviously have a "friend" in Kevin. :p
  • Bad news week already for the current bottom 3 with wins for Everton and Leeds now

Wolves fell apart tonight after the red
  • Hope Villa can beat Arsenal. A lot has been made of Arsenal’s games in hand but they are against Spurs and Chelsea away, so hardly bankers.

Plus we have to play them at home still.
  • Mings booked for a non foul.
  • I do wish someone could call the Arsenal players out for continually surrounding the referee. I know they aren’t the only ones but they appear to one of the worst teams for doing it. Credit to Steve McManaman for highlighting it on commentary.
  • Lacazette spends more time arguing with the ref than he does actually playing football.
  • Arsenal the first team this season nwho are really trying to grab 4th place, they are starting to look comfortable

Us, United, Spurs and Arsenal have all struggled when given the chance to cement themselves in the top 4 up until this point

Little 4 point gap and a game in hand for them
  • So we weren't trying then?
  • IronHerb said:

So we weren't trying then?

Probably should've put suceeding
  • I don’t think I’ve been that bothered about a non West Ham / England game for a long time.
    Every proper fan in the country will be willing Boro to win I reckon.
  • Oh well.
  • Look away now hamstew
  • Oh my god!
  • That Leicester goal was very nice.
  • How was that not a penalty to Forest (85 mins)
  • It’s because it’s against Liverpool no but being serious didn’t he dragged his foot into the keepers arm?
  • Like Salah you mean. He did, but it still meant Alison brought him down.
  • Dodger, I agree but it would have been a penalty against Liverpool & not for them, it is a different set of rules you see.