Hammers βš’ v Canaries 🐀 - Wednesday 12/01/2022, 19:45pm

Comments

• We have a lot of youth on the bench.
  • Lanzini will partner him, Fornals/Vlasic may drop in but I think that they will play behind Antonio
  • I saw that Alese play the other night. He looks the real deal to me.
  • I honestly don't know what the point of signing Kral was πŸ˜… Mooted as cover for Rice and Soucek and he hasn't played when they've been unavailable.

Feel sorry for the lad really.
  • I honestly don't know what the point of signing Kral was πŸ˜… Mooted as cover for Rice and Soucek and he hasn't played when they've been unavailable.

Most likely he just isn't good enough

Didn't look up to the level when I saw him in the Euros so I'm sure if Moyes is leaving him out then there is a reason for it, he sees him every day

Do feel for him, but if you want us to be kind to players who aren't up to the level and risk not getting 3 points the you can't expect us to be competing for Europe etc.
  • I'll take any win.

Didn't look up to the level when I saw him in the Euros so I'm sure if Moyes is leaving him out then there is a reason for it, he sees him every day

Do feel for him, but if you want us to be kind to players who aren't up to the level and risk not getting 3 points the you can't expect us to be competing for Europe etc.
    But Moyes signed him after the Euros. If he was that bad you'd have thought Moyes wouldn't have bothered. He's proved with the striker situation that he won't just sign someone for the sake of it.

So he must have rated him enough to bring him in in the first place, and he hasn't let us down in the minutes he has played.

I would have thought tonight would have been a perfect PL introduction. If he and we struggled, you'd have Fornals to turn to from the bench.
  • Fredericks missing from the squad again. Covid, injury or dropped for that horrendous non-pass v Leeds?
  • Hamstew said:

I saw that Alese play the other night. He looks the real deal to me.

He can be the third sub after we've scored number twelve.
  • Hamstew said:

Please stop

But Moyes signed him after the Euros. If he was that bad you'd have thought Moyes wouldn't have bothered. He's proved with the striker situation that he won't just sign someone for the sake of it.

So he must have rated him enough to bring him in in the first place, and he hasn't let us down in the minutes he has played.

I would have thought tonight would have been a perfect PL introduction. If he and we struggled, you'd have Fornals to turn to from the bench.
    Yes he signed him on loan, most likely because he had his reservations

He obviously rates him bery highly as he rated him as one to watch at the Euros, so the fact that he struggled at that comp and has barely had a look in seems pretty cut and dry that Moyes isn't liking something that he's seeing and if he's not good enough then he doesn't start

As I said, you can't give sympathy minutes when your chasing Europe with the budget we have agaisnt the teams were competing against
  • Hamstew said:

Hamstew said:

Please stop
    *Norwich 'keeper to Antonio
  • Fredericks is always one game in, one month out
  • That must be one of weakest sub benches we have ever had. Really hope we don't have to turn to the bench to win this tonight.

I think he is so fed up he has gone in goal for Norwich.
  • any idea if this is on the radio as Chavs Spuds is on BBC
  • can you sports extra online?
  • I have had reasonable success with ovostream since footypass failed me

Got this one working. Thanks πŸ‘

Just a shame it's Gale on comms and Ashton in the studio πŸ™„
  • First chance goes begging
  • Great chance for Bowen.
  • What a pass to make it, eye of the needle
  • Bowen should score there
  • And another chance
  • We're looking sharp and well up for it.

Just hope we find our shooting boots.

Corner to Norwich...
  • And hope they don’t find theirs because we are giving them chances.
  • How was that not a penalty from the corner for the foul on Dawson. I can't understand why referees are afraid to implement rules from a corner, give a penalty a couple of times and you stop it overnight. it beggars belief !
  • This going to end up 3-3 or something end to end stuff. Bodies being committed forward in mass.
  • We’ve gone quiet and they’re coming more into it.
  • Hope we haven't peaked with that Bowen chance