Other games, Saturday 25th - Thursday 30th September,

13»

Comments

• Just went to a Marseille game…Payet is still so good to watch. Scored one of those free kicks you know he will as soon as it’s given.
  • My big hope is that Nuno is still managing Spurs by the time we play them, It's one month away but I think he is going to be a flop there as they need a re build and money spent. My fear is they get rid soon but I would really like play them asap the way they are playing now.
  • I just read on twitter that Daniel Levy and Spurs are having an effect on the petrol crisis as well. Apparently Big Sam was due to take his HGV test on Tuesday but has now cancelled it in anticipation of Levy's call.
  • Is Big Sam planning to the park the petrol tanker now?
  • I was down the pub this afternoon with a Wolves fan bemoaning that Nuno had gone to Spurs

He wasn't so sure 5 hours later....
  • I actually don't think he is a terrible manager I just think he is not a good fit for Spurs, mainly because it was really clear that Levy didn't have him marked down as his first or even second choice, now if levy was shy about properly financially backing a manager like Poch then he isn't going to release the purse strings for a manager he didn't really want. So I think Nuno is a stop gap until someone Levy really likes comes available, in the meantime Spurs could really falter and I hope we meet them with Nuno still there and their confidence shot as it must be becoming after conceding six goals in their last two league matches.
  • palace beat them 3-0 as well so 9 in 3 :)
  • I think they have beaten Palace before. 🤔 😁
  • edited September 2021
    Harry Kanes continued bad form (after a terrible Euros), will City be looking at Antonio in the January window?
  • They can look But cant touch ...............Or offer 100 million
  • steve said:

They can look But cant touch ...............Or offer 100 million

That's the deposit isn't it, with the other 80 per cent to follow
  • City will wait for Haaland I think. Antonio too old for them. Were he 26 I have no doubt someone would be tempting us with the form he has been in.
  • That was just glorious. Zaha is heartbroken lol
  • Sounds like a very dull game. I'm not sure even the 95th minute scenes would have made it worthwhile... But, still, gotta laugh.

• He wasnt that happy as a child either...