Other games 6th, 7th, 8th and 10th

2»

Comments

• Man Utd penalty inside a minute
  • Man City playing like Liverpool at the moment
  • I don't think I had ever noticed Bruno Fernandes enormous ears until today.
  • Goes with his enormous EGO Mrs Grey =)
  • MrsGrey said:

I don't think I had ever noticed Bruno Fernandes enormous ears until today.

That's because he tries to hide them ...

• Do hope City dont blow this for our sake,then of course its those pesky spurs who could go above us with a win ,That will hurt
  • Get Aguero on!!
  • edited March 2021
    Wouldn't worry about Man U. There is no way we are getting 2nd place and I think that they will get that.
  • Hamstew, let’s all hope they have a tiring Europa League tie v Milan on Thursday and we can beat them on Sunday night. 🙏
  • If it keeps their motivation up then it will probably help us. They both play Leicester, for example and they play themselves through our competition for the European places. As long as we get something against ManU I don't mind if the fight for the title goes to the final day.
  • Such a " nothing and uninspiring " side
  • Lukerz said:

Parker’s gonna be a top manager isn’t he

Agree. I did post a comment before that I'd like to see him as the next-but-one manager of West Ham. With Nolan assistant. Now I think a Big Club will grab him first.
  • Lukerz said:

Parker’s gonna be a top manager isn’t he

Agree. I did post a comment before that I'd like to see him as the next-but-one manager of West Ham. With Nolan assistant. Now I think a Big Club will grab him first.
    But we are a Big Club.
  • edited March 2021
    One of the worst var decisions in many ways foden not getting a penalty. He actually tries to stay on his feet and ends up with nothing when it was clearly a foul

Well, Mr Salah, I would say it is as you were - just continue what you do best
  • edited March 2021
    baracks, this is what someone has posted on the bbc website "Hope everyone's paying attention, make sure to go down when you're caught, even if you could stay on your feet, or no penalty. Great message refs."
  • That's a great coup by Arsenal.
  • From one poor London team to another not a trophy hunter then 😂😂