Call the Sartorial Squad!!!

2Ā»

Comments

• Me too!!
  • Had a crossed arms salute in the supermarket this week from someone also wearing a hammers facemask

I am currently waiting delivery of mine, hopefully tomorrow
  • If we Dislike the owners so much ,Why are we Lining there pockets buying shirts and hats etc ,i know to surport our club .Might be better not to buy anything that would show them =)
  • Then we would complain when there's no transfer kitty.
  • IronHerb, what is a transfer kitty! šŸ˜€
  • Breed of cat I believe.
  • IronHerb said:

Then we would complain when there's no transfer kitty.

As opposed to what Iā€™m doing now šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
  • But we did have a kitty and Moyes didn't want to spend it.
  • Or maybe a bit of spin
  • Maybe, maybe not.

• Forget the shirts, I'm gobsmacked that Margate are sponsored by The Libertines! Rock'n' roll!

Awesome! Last time I saw margate play they lost 6-0 to Spurs in the fa cup, circa 1973.
  • I think I'll wear the floral one at the next golf competition (we're allowed to play golf out here)
  • Kuching enjoy the golf - I am consoling myself by thinking how much better my course will be for not being used through this very wet period, but I am really going to miss it when the weather improves if we're still locked down.
  • My brother has just shown me probably the most disgusting football kit I have ever seen. It's the Celtic away kit from 1991-92. It is truly awful. I don't know how to get it on here.

• This one?

Are you a mobile or desktop user Preston?

• This one?

Are you a mobile or desktop user Preston?

I hate it and also maybe want it
  • That's the one, it's a cracker.

I can do it from my pc but haven't worked it out on my mobile.
  • To make it worse I've seen it advertised for sale, one site was asking 300 quid and another wanted 174.99.
  • Truly atrocious.
  • I have two Palermo shirts in my cupboard. The pink is awful but it is kind of something you want to put on simply because it is awful.
  • Palermo have been wearing pink and black since 1907 when Count Guiseppe Airoldi decided that their red and blue halves weren't distinctive enough (a lot of Italian clubs wear red and blue). He chose pink as the colour of joy and black as the colour of sorrow - understandable choices for football.

Mussolini made Palermo switch to red and yellow but they switched back after the war.

Pink is ok for kit but pink boots like the ones Burnley's RB is wearing tonight just look wrong