Seasonal greetings

A very, very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year to each and everyone of you, and hoping West Ham keep the good work up for the rest of the season.

Comments

• Nice one Ace. Likewise to everyone out there in cyber land
  • Because of Covid ,We wont be seeing any family members.....Best christmas ever .Hope eveyone has a good and safe one
  • So steve, how did you get the nickname of scrooge? πŸ˜‰
  • Yes stay safe everyone and have the best you can under the circumstances πŸ“πŸ“πŸŽ‚πŸ―πŸ°πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·
  • My thoughts go out to you all, especially those, like Mrs G, who have lost loved ones this year; Christmas can be a tough time of year for many.
  • Happy Christmas all and special wishes for Mrs G and hugs and thoughts with you
  • edited December 2020
    Thank you for your thoughtful comments and good wishes. We have been in lockdown here since early November and it keeps getting extended bit by bit. We'll now be lockdown until at least 7 January, bringing us up to 2 months. Christmas ( relaxed) rules are mixing only on the eves and days of Xmas and New year, no more than 2 households and no more than 9 people in total.
    Strangely, this is all more rigorous than UK tier 4 restrictions.

Anyway, with no scope to return to the UK, or for family or friends to come to Greece I think the best thing is to ignore the whole shebang. It's only another date in the calendar, after all, and had no significance other than what we choose to give it.

Those who celebrate...have a very merry time!!!
  • Merry Christmas to everyone, to Mrs Grey, to Grey, to anyone else reading this that has suffered and to anyone feeling down keep you chin up things will get better soon.
  • No visitors, plenty of football on telly,Hammers playing well...could be worse. Happy New Year everyone!
  • Merry Xmas to everyone! Been a pretty rubbish year for most, especially those who have lost loved ones. Thanks to everyone on here for keeping us all amused, and best wishes to all for 2021.
    COYI!
  • Seasons greetings to you all πŸŽ„ I hope you all enjoy.
    Thinking of you Mrs G and those who will be without their loved ones
  • Compliments of the season one and all. Enjoy it as best you can. Special thoughts for you Mrs G xx. πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„
  • I wish everybody in the world the best Christmas possible. To all my far flung friends all over the UK, and the rest of the world. I am presently enjoying a rather good baked Camembert and an awfully decent port🍷 watching carols from Kings college Cambridge. I’m not religious nor did I attend that university, but it always marks a note in the page that Christmas is important to a huge amount of people, and maybe, with a bit of luck, we could get a better year in 2021. Not in football, because I think we have been a bit tasty. But in life.
    Old saying was westham go down with Christmas lights, not this year.
    My best regards to everybody apart from Leeds.
  • I will join you with my Camembert and my chauteux nerve de pap a nice full bodied red
  • Wishing you all happy holidays, been a shocker of a year for many.... like already said, thinking of Mrs Grey and others who have lost loved ones .... take care all...πŸ’•πŸ’•
  • Merry Christmas everyone. 🍷
  • Amen to all the above. ❀️❀️
  • Cheers and good health one and all - hic
  • Merry Christmas one and all.