Other games for weekend 30 October - 2 November

I would guess that Hamstew is far from upset after the Friday night game =)

Comments

• Man what is happening in the Villa - Saints game

4 - 1 to Southampton

This is a mad league
  • Villa score in the 93rd and 97th minute to make it 4-3....what a sport
  • edited November 2020
    The Newcastle pen was more cringe worthy than the dying swan of salah

Looks like Wilson jumped in front of him and dived.
  • Expat 👍🏻 Sick of these , don’t know who is more to blame the players for “acting” like they been hit by a truck or the officials giving them ( Attwell IMO has always been below average )
  • I suppose if they get away with it, they will continue to do it
  • Whenever I see Lamptey play it makes me feel very old.. he looks about 12
  • I hate Harry Kane.
  • Kane bought that penalty IMO... or was Lallana just stupid?
  • Can we just tell our players to fall over in the box
  • edited November 2020
    Commentator saying Lallana didn't need to make the challenge?? So Kane in acres of space on the edge of the area, 2 Spurs players in the box ( I think) and Lallana should just be a spectator should he?
  • So nice to see you back with your comments and wit Mrs grey
  • IF there was any silver lining to last nights result look who would be top at the moment if we had drawn?
  • Why was Kane not given a yellow card there, since he obviously dived?
  • hopefully the t3 lockdown will mean the snipers at anfied and whatever the spuds call the toilet bowl will have to stay away, so less cheap pens given
  • edited November 2020
    MrsGrey said:

I hate Harry Kane.

Can we add Callum Wilson to the list along with Salah?
    It really is time that the authorities do something about simulation in the penalty area.
    The problem is that referees are being too easily conned by the cheats. Instead of using the visual aids that are available to them (i.e their own eyes =) and VAR), they're allowing themselves to be influenced by all the playacting.
    Contrast that with the clear foul on Antonio vs Citeh, but because he didn't overreact nothing was awarded.

• The problem as I see it is that players HAVE TO go down, because a ref never gives a penalty for someone staying on their feet. So they go down at literally any contact, and unfortunately literally any contact is often technically a foul. If we want players to stop doing it then we need refs to reward players for that, because at the moment they will be punished by getting less for their teams.
  • Fulham 2-0 up against West Brom
  • Well guess they will be in a good frame of mind for us
  • edited November 2020
    Alderz,
    The problem as I see it is that players HAVE TO go down, because a ref never gives a penalty for someone staying on their feet

Antonio vs Citeh:
    1. Antonio gets wiped out - check
    2. Only the 'keeper to beat - check
    3. VAR shows contact - check
    4. West Ham not one of the "big 6" - check
    5. VAR decides not enough to justify penalty - check
  • Bamford misses a sitter and Leicester go down the other end and scores.
  • 3-1 now to gods team
  • Slav looks a beaten man. Lots of chat from the Baggies that he was fed up with lack of signings in the summer & then they sold a CB from behind his back. Imagine he will be gone soon.
  • Lukerz said:

Slav looks a beaten man. Lots of chat from the Baggies that he was fed up with lack of signings in the summer & then they sold a CB from behind his back. Imagine he will be gone soon.

He should be used to that sort of thing having served under the poison dwarf at West Ham