The Owners - The Good, The Bad and The ITK.

1234568»

Comments

• The fact remains ( and I believe when he looked back he realised how bad it came across ) he represents the club at the highest level. It always seems to be our chairmen that are in the news for all the wrong reasons. Whether this is due to a witch hunt or not, they should be wise enough not to leave themselves open to such criticism.
  • edited February 2020
    Hammers United:

http://hammersunited.com/final-arrangements-for-saturday-feb-29/

(Hope it is ok to post this link here).
  • I had to laugh

“The meeting point is outside the station by the bike racks”. and remember, no teachers

Well it made me laugh
  • Hamstew said:

Moojor this was the post he liked.

This is a disgusting Tweet :angry:
    The idiot who did this has form, massive form I can’t work out if he is truly in need of help or if he’s just a massive WUM

He winds people up almost daily and seems to enjoy it, he’s had numerous run ins with other fans and I know for a fact that a group of them have a massive beef with him after he continually abused certain female twitter users and women in general, I think he’s got issues

Oh and his best mate smacked him after a row where he had taken another bit of “banter” too far

Possible nut job
  • edited March 2020
    Nut jobs I’m fine with. Some of us just can’t help it.

Its people actually making a decision to be mean, unkind and cruel that boils my swede.

I doubt he’d say half of what he does online to peoples faces.

That’s my issue with social media, anonymous people saying what they want without censure.
  • The owners of West Ham are not actively looking to sell the club after reports of interest from a group from the United Arab Emirates. (Star) 24/06/20
  • yoyo,

I understand any real negotiations about a sale can't happen until 2021 anyway.
  • 2023 i think it is ?
  • edited June 2020
    They can sell now but according to Claret and Hugh if they sell before March 2023 the GLA gets a cut of anything over £200m

In May 2019 Forbes valued the club at £478m, if it sold for that the GLA would get £31m

Obviously it wouldn't be worth that if we got relegated...
  • edited July 2020
    See FIFA are investigating a deferred payment by us to Frankfurt regarding Haller. It was due on May 15th.

Imagine it may be due to the COVID situation, so Frankfurt have lodged a complaint & FIFA have confirmed they are investigating.

This is in the Times today but is subscription so you can only view two small articles. Payment is round £5m owed back in May that has not been made.

Club seem confident this will be dealt with in due course:
    https://www.football.london/west-ham-united-fc/news/west-ham-delay-transfer-payment-18533804
  • edited July 2020
    Lukerz said:

This is in the Times today but is subscription so you can only view two small articles. Payment is round £5m owed back in May that has not been made.

£5m for a Times subscription? :o :D