Home
Discussions
Sign In
Home
›
Other Teams & Matches
Sign In
·
Register
Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Sign In
Register
Quick Links
Categories
Recent Discussions
Best Of...
Categories
1.9K
All Categories
1
Site Stuff
31
Admin (FAQs, rules, queries etc.)
The Boleyn Arms
52
General Chatter
9
Member info & Family Album
3
Radio Llama (music videos)
600
Fun & Games
202
BA Predictor Threads
6
Fantasy Football
55
Word Games
4
Quizzes
2
Pun Threads
371
Magic Minutes
3
Other Fun & Games
147
Current West Ham
214
Men's First Team
5
Women's Team
14
PL2 & Academy
37
Management & Board
16
Stadium & Training Ground
33
West Ham Miscellaneous
4
West Ham Matches
482
Match Threads
148
MOTM
13
West Ham Nostalgia
38
Former Players and Staff
5
Past Games & Glories
43
Transfers
51
Transfer Speculation
88
Completed Transfers
62
Internationals
55
Men's Internationals
5
Women's Internationals
2
Youth Internationals
149
Football Chatter
44
Football Chatter
295
Other Teams & Matches
28
Other Players & Staff
European Glory - Who's For it?
«
1
2
3
4
»
Comments
BubblesNeverDies
June 2019
Baz, I've noticed you've been dropping your "u"s. You've been away too long. :biggrin:
Bazshuayi
June 2019
MrsGrey
June 2019
:bowdown:
Kuchinghammer
June 2019
Can we get off this Liverpool topic? We're going to have a gutful of it next season, no need to start now
Hamstew
June 2019
Or maybe make a Liverpool thread and Baz can have a good old chat with himself :whistle:
OldCastleSwift
June 2019
If Baz is anything like the Liverpool fans I know, an argument would still break out
imagelost
June 2019
1st game away
Ann field
Bazshuayi
June 2019
Calm down, calm down... Apparently that is my best friend Macca's favourite phrase
So what y'all get off the Liverpool topic agree people are saying is that I won, yeah? (I liverpool'd til you couldnt take it no more?) :biggrin:
As for Oldcastles comment, I have just had an argument about whether your comment is valid or not :run:
Brother_Sledge
June 2019
Baz- looks like you and Ewe have both been through a major change if those testicles are anything to go by :biggrin:
Bazshuayi
June 2019
optical illusion (and youre looking far too closely
)
«
1
2
3
4
»
Sign In
or
Register
to comment.
Powered by Vanilla
Comments
Ann field
So what y'all get off the Liverpool topic agree people are saying is that I won, yeah? (I liverpool'd til you couldnt take it no more?) :biggrin:
As for Oldcastles comment, I have just had an argument about whether your comment is valid or not :run: