Cardiff City (H); Tuesday 4th December, 19:45

Comments

• Just fed up with every season being ruined by injuries. So after getting over the disappointment of Lanzini, the next big one to hit us was Yarmolenko, & now, after a great result, our main man does his hamstring.

What is the point?
  • We haven’t won back to back in 2 years.... quite a stat...
  • We haven’t won back to back in 2 years.... quite a stat...

That is a pathetic stat tbf. 2 years!
  • edited December 2018
    first 20 mins was good, without the goal, since then downhill, have Fab to thanks for the h/T 0-0....
    We have looked poor since around 25 mins, with Cardiff looking more likely to score.
    Was hoping to see Andy come on for Arnie or at least bring Zab on and move Antonio more upfront, Perez since coming on has offered, well, nothing.
  • This was always going to be this kind of game.

We are best when teams leave space behind, and Cardiff were never going to do that.

Props to Fab for saving Arnie's bacon.

Let's stay patient, work our chances, and then let ;ac destroy them in the last 20.
  • first 25 - 30 minutes we were rolling them. last 15 were on the back burner a lot.
  • At least whats happening to Palace is funny.
  • Cardiff looking the more likely to win this. Surely Pelle will give them a bit of a go at half time.
    I get fed up after any win the team bang on about getting consistency and being up for the next game and then can never walk the walk.
  • We started well then lost all rhythm.

Need to keep getting that ball to Anderson. These are the games which explain why we paid £40m for him.

Give it to him & let him win it for us like he did against Burnley.
  • edited December 2018

I get fed up after any win the team bang on about getting consistency and being up for the next game

Yes, it would be much better if they banged on about hoping to lose the next game...

Because what you bang on about always turns out the opposite...

#fact
  • I'd prefer it if they kept their mouths shut and just concentrate on getting things right.
    We are bad enough expecting us to win games without their having to join in. ;biggrin
  • edited December 2018
    What they say/don't say has absolutely no relation to, or affect on, what happens in a match.

So if you don't like what happens in a match, focussing on what the players said after the match before - yeah, that's the thing we need to fix?

Maybe we should just insist they never do interviews
  • edited December 2018
    Lmao that is a terrible finish and awful goalkeeping
  • Perez scores with an assist from Snodgrass
  • Mrs G's assurance we would score in the first 10 mins of the 2nd half proves correct with over 5 mins to spare.

#insight
  • Alderz

What about that finish? ;wink
  • Booooooooooooooooom!!! Antonio!!!
  • GET IN!!!
  • Do him the world of good that
  • And Antonio makes it 3. Surely that should be it then.
  • ;goal

This could get lugly!
  • Am I dreaming?
  • Nagging feeling we aren't going to score tonight

Definitely know my football... ;whistle
  • Whatever he said at half time he should repeat at half time in every game.
This discussion has been closed.