Randy
    Kouyate Fonte Reid Cresswell
    Noble Pedro Mba Obiang
    Feghouli Lanzini Snodgrass
    Antonio
  • Hamstew said:

Andy is a doubt according to ex

Our new signing can fill in...
  • Injury being managed according to the OS. Had a similar niggle at Middlesbrough
  • Byram, Arbeloa and Nordtveit all back in full training.
  • I love Ex

"... but I know they have nursed it a bit this week" ExWHUemployee added.

Well yes, its been on the OS for over 2 hours. ;doh
  • So we're expecting something from Carroll on Saturday then ;hmm Sounds like he's treading a fine line, and I hope for his sake he stays on the right side of it.
  • I worry that Kouyate will get the hump playing everywhere but MF.

But no doubt he is our RB option...

Think I've got the solution in case Kouyate doesn't want to play RB:

------------Obiang
    ----Kouyate-Kouyate-Kouyate
    Kouyate-Obiang-Obiang-Obiang-Kouyate
    ----------Kouyate-Obiang

However, I don't think our Cheik is the kind of man to get the hump about anything.

I defy anyone to say that's no great Cheiks as a team.
  • Can we have a 'made me cringe/wince' button please...
  • Watching that training video it seems we have an abundance of strikers with Nordvelt first in the queue, some first class finishing going on there.
  • Did anyone else see the stat where we have the lowest shot accuracy of the 92 team in the top 4 leagues. Bit worrying.
  • I did see that yesterday Eski. I'm not particularly worried about it though. We've scored nine goals in the last four games so I'd say we're heading in the right direction on that front at least.

Our strikeforce this season has been pretty woeful (with the recent exception of Carroll), so I'm not surprised that we're so low on accuracy. Hopefully something we'll address in the summer ;pray
  • Only change bring in Snoddy for fegs and leave the rest alone

3-1 irons and Carroll to carry on scoring

coyi

Do you mean Lanzini for Feghouli? Snodgrass played the whole game against Soton, Lanzini wasn't fit enough to start and came off the bench.
  • There is some French bloke that is pretty good at taking free kicks, I think
    his name is Dimitri something, ;run
  • But only if he uses his own ball.
  • If Carroll isn't fit (sigh) then who plays up front? Fletcher, Calleri or Antonio? If Antonio then who plays on the wing?
  • Twist - if Ant is up top I guess wingers would be Snod and Feg.

However, latest rumours seem to be although Carroll is not really training much he will be fit for match, then of course got a two week match break to recuperate. It seems we are managing him for the last few months by severely limiting his training. Lets hope this all works and can be a long term thing, and for this weekend in particular, allow him to start and continue his goal scoring exploits!
  • Twist - Antonio has been playing off Carroll as a (second) striker for the last few games with Feghouli and Snodgrass/Lanzini on the wings of a 4-4-2.

If AC is unfit then there's Ayew, Calleri or even Snodgrass who can play as a striker, he did for a bit after AC went off against Saints and has done so a few times with Hull this season, even scored against Palace in October.
  • Anyone else sensing a Pedro Obiang red card ;hmm
  • Pedro Obiang is so good he doesn't get red cards. Oh! Wrong thread ;run
  • Lawro says 1-1. Some other bloke says 0-2.
  • Thankfully Lawro has started getting us wrong again which makes me feel as though normality has been restored.

Home win
  • He has Liverpool top of the league ;lol
  • ;lol

But his predictions have us in 9th, with 31 points! ;nonono
  • Lawro hasn't predicted a single loss for LFC all season
  • edited February 2017

Lawro hasn't predicted a single loss for LFC all season

Shocker
  • Only change bring in Snoddy for fegs and leave the rest alone

3-1 irons and Carroll to carry on scoring

coyi

Do you mean Lanzini for Feghouli? Snodgrass played the whole game against Soton, Lanzini wasn't fit enough to start and came off the bench.
    Just testing,making sure you're all awake!

;lol
  • Lawro hasn't predicted a single loss for LFC all season

Seriously what is wrong with the bloke
  • He's Lawro
This discussion has been closed.