West Ham United v Leicester City 28th Dec, 5.30pm

Comments

• Sam Inkersole on football.london website reckons Yarmolenko is injured and Winston is training every other day so still a long way from making the bench.
  • I believe Reid will never reach the standard requirements of a premier league player again unfortunately
  • 12 days rest and we were dead on our feet after 60 minutes again.

2 days rest and we go up against Leicester, feels like we are going to watch a performance akin to when we play City at home. Vardy will absolutely shred the back line.
  • His wife is heavily pregnant (they must've had a break from feuding with the Rooneys) and Rogers has hinted he will be rested. So theres hope

#incoming hattrick
  • His this live on amazon or bt
  • Not on TV
  • :ok: thanks mate
  • edited December 2019
    I thought it was on TV :hmm:

Nope just checked Barney is correct it's not on TV. What a relief.
  • It's live out here in SA, so I guess streams will be available for people who can cope with streams.. :ok:
  • It pains me to say it but it is time to drop Noble. He is too slow for the premiership now, he takes one or two touches every time he gets the ball and his passing is not as effective as before. With nobody other than the dreaded Sanchez to replace him we should go to 4 1 4 1. Fornals has done OK on the wing but is better centrally and can help Rice a bit defensively. I doubt Pelle will do this as he likes the work-rate of Snodgrass. It will be tough today so 2-2 might be OK.

Fabianski
    Fredericks Diop Ogbonna Masuaku
    Rice
    Antonio Fornals Lanzini Anderson
    Haller
  • puddleglum

I like the look of that team, but we would be torn apart by Leicester with such an open side, IMO.
  • 30 seconds in to the game and get the announcer to bellow out Vardy's Mrs has gone Into Labour. He'll dash off and they would have used a sub!
  • Might be too late by then though
  • edited December 2019
    Alderz, This might a bit risky, so if you put Snodgrass in instead of Lanzini it might be a bit tighter - more like a 4 3 3 - but I think taking a few risks is our way out of trouble, not trying to "respect the point" and getting caught out.
  • This will be a good test to see what we're made of, to see our character and how we respond after Palace. A true reflection of what's ahead. I'm hoping for some pride & passion and if we lose, then I want to see a full 90 minutes of effort and commitment. Anything less will be a true reflection on where we're heading under this regime.
  • I’m just off to the game. I’ve been sitting in front of a nice warm open fire, and am now going to face the M11, a load of traffic and the DLR. I hope to see the players put in some effort or I will give the Liverpool match a swerve.

Coyi
  • I’m just off to the game. I’ve been sitting in front of a nice warm open fire, and am now going to face the M11, a load of traffic and the DLR. I hope to see the players put in some effort or I will give the Liverpool match a swerve.

Coyi

Hope it goes well :hug:
  • No early snippets of team news?? Will Fab be fit, will Pelle decide to rest 1 or 2 after playing only 2 days ago? It's over to you Pelle- show you still can breed confidence & get our pretty expensive players play like they are worth their fees, have u got it in you , jury's out for me- that's a no brainer, please make me look stupid... COYI
  • Many changes. But that’s to be expected when you play within 48 hours.
  • Sadly I think we’re going to take a real beating. I’m predicting a lot of empty seats by the 80 minute mark.
  • going to watch this one from the comfort of my bed as my wife has baned me from the rest of the house, :puzzled:
  • Steve, guess there's been a bit of foul language being used during recent matches!!
  • Rice is captain
  • Jay yes cant seem to stop her :whistle:
  • Sanchez starts :lol: :doh:

God help us.... :lol:
  • :nonono:
  • Reid on the bench :thumbsup:
This discussion has been closed.