Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IF YOU CAN'T SIGN IN, CLEAR COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER CACHE

If you aren't sure how to do that, see this thread: whu606.com/discussion/7162/why-am-i-having-trouble-signing-in

If you still can't log in, email whu***@gmail.com (where *** is replaced by numbers I am sure you can work out.) giving the name of the browser and whether you are on PC or mobile device.
Categories +
Table +
PhysioRoom +

European Games, Cl and EL 17th 18th and 19th October

How will Spurs get on .. they've decided to go for an unfamiliar 4-4-2 with a midfield diamond, to match Real Madrid. But can the players adapt to this unfamiliar shape?

(Edit: Glen Twaddle saying they might not play a diamond.)

(Edit. Glen Twaddle saying anything ;weep )

Comments

• Anybody watching this? Or opting for the City game, maybe?
  • I've got two screens going, couldn't decide...
  • City and spurs winning....
  • Not now. ;biggrin
    Vorselaarhammer
  • Fair play to spurs, very good performance with a few key players missing..
  • I would like to propose a site rule that bans any positive Spurs comments ;whistle

(unless any of their players do well for me in the fantasypremierleague game - Even then I'll conveniently ignore any thoughts of praise and merely expect them to score some points for me )
  • edited October 2017
    Baz - ;wave

I have bit my tongue for a while with Spurs, but they are an impressive really well coached team at the moment.

Maybe I will praise Pochettino in the future and not mention the S word... My hope is that he will be snatched up soon and Spurs can return to normal...
    alderz
  • The best thing I can say about Spurs is that they arent Man Utd ;hmm
    Expat_HammerMrsGrey
  • Spurs are a good team to watch, and are doing it all with some young, English players. The way they go about things is great, and admirable. But also I love it when they lose
    Expat_HammerVorselaarhammerKuchinghammer