Newcastle v West Ham Match Thread - Saturday 26th August - 15:00

Comments

• Hart has never been on the losing side against Newcastle. But then again, he never played for us before.
  • Slaven needs to go hes tactically not good enough and I dont beleive hes a very good man manager either

Newcastle couldnt score and no they have 2

Southampton couldnt score and got 3

I dont really wanna overreact but this season could go very very very badly
  • It has been so terribly poor for so long now.
    I fail to see how anyone finds anything positive in this team.
    No shape no purpose no fire.
    Utterly abject .
    We need more than players like Noble in midfield I am afraid .
    What also happens when players join this club and have been here for a while they just seem to lose their desire , passion and any skill they had.
  • Alan macinkay slating us on sky and he is right we were poor for large parts of last season and have carried on
  • Slav's been on borrowed time since last season. Time is almost up.

But the owners have a lot to answer for. This squad still isn't good enough.

Until they spend proper money on a DM and CB, we won't challenge anywhere near the top 8.
  • So in last 41 games in the pl slav has won 12 that's just not good enough
  • On the plus side, we're conceding one goal fewer each week ;ok
  • I haven't posted for a while because I haven't really enjoyed the atmosphere surrounding the club at the moment.

Really trying to find something positive but I just can't. I've been Bilic's biggest advocate on here, but I think his race is run to be honest.

This is the best squad we've had for years and he can't get them performing and we just can't afford to let this go on.
  • Not watching the game, but listening to radio commentary. Sounds like we have no confidence. I can't believe players are not trying, but things clearly need shaking up.
  • I'll be very surprised if he is still our manager come next game
  • I'm not necessarily saying he should stay, but nothing about our owners suggests they will sack the manager. He's here for the season, and probably off in the summer
  • Do we the slowest defence in the league?
  • bye bye slav
  • I am really rather miffed.
  • alderz said:

On the plus side, we're conceding one goal fewer each week ;ok

What were you saying?
  • Abject, aimless, clueless, embarrassing, shambolic. Bilic isn't capable of managing this side and I hope he is out of a job by our next game.
  • 10 goals conceded in three games.

Breaks my heart, but he has to go.
  • That is so bad. Bilic has got to go.
  • Looks like Slav has given up. Standing on the sideline with his hands in his pockets.
  • Feel utterly dejected, unfortunately not the worst I have ever seen from West Ham, but it is up there
  • I'll take the blame for that last goal, my bad guys
  • Best window ever ;lol
  • OK. So playing Huddersfield next week will be easy. At home for first time against top of the league.
  • Even last season we got a lot of unconvincing 1-0 wins. This has been coming for a long while.
  • Lukerz said:

Best window ever ;lol

But it has been an excellent window. We have a good team. And we're being pummelled by Newcastle's Championship team.

That's on Bilic.
  • As I said at half time, we have no defensive midfielder on. No protection = more goals conceded.

Oh yeah, and we have no cohesion going forward either. ;weep
  • I'd like to see what someone like Eddie How could do with the squad.
  • edited August 2017
    Tbf I like Bilic but it's embarrassing the club now.

Time is up.
  • Somewhat scarily, an overweight carvalho who hasn't trained for a month would significantly improve our line up
This discussion has been closed.