2017/18 West Ham kit

Comments

• You all know in about four months, we'll start quietly saying "You know, that kit doesn't look that bad, actually!"
  • Reminds me a bit of the old Pony kit , I can't say I like it definitely won't be buying one
  • images

Could be worse.
  • The 90s ;bowdown
  • ;nonono
  • IronHerb said:

Looks like this years Burnley kit without the collar.

agreed the kit looks rubbish and a Burnley Clone
  • I like the two-tone bit on the chest -reminds me (on purpose, no doubt) of the '76 jersey.
  • McHammer said:

images

Could be worse.

Now we're talking ;bowdown
  • In all honesty I liked our system of dark blue/white/light blue rotation for the away kits and would have preferred us to stick to this routine, nonetheless I must concede the black kit is a nice looking one.

The home kit however is really poor IMO.
  • they could at least put it to a vote. This country has a strong history of making great decisions from voting ;yercoat
  • 20170616_170218
    My boy in the new kit if anyone is interested to see how the kids ones look.
  • That badge though.
  • I see you bought the old castle frontage from upton park for your garden (according to that shadow!)
  • McHammer said:

I see you bought the old castle frontage from upton park for your garden (according to that shadow!)

I know spooky isn't it. Not sure what has cast that shadow
  • Oh actually it was the cardboard castle from hobycraft.
  • Its a sign!!!
  • We're gonna look like a team of referees away from home. I think the moody lighting on the photoshoot made the kit look more interesting than it is. This (last) season's away kit was much better, for me.
  • Love it, just bought it. COYI
  • Has anyone else watched the Southampton kit launch video? It's amazinf
  • Got bored waiting.
  • edited June 2017
    Ok , so the general opinion on here seems like the away kit is more than popular...
    I like it, but not as a away kit, where has black ever been a part of our colours, I know traditions can be broken etc etc , & while I like it as a casual t shirt ,for our away kit , for me it's a ;nonono
  • I am a firm supporter of, and proud of the notion that our kits have generally reflected our core colors, a home kit that is Claret and Blue, an away kit of Blue and Claret and a predominately white third kit with Claret and Blue touches, collars, cuffs etc.

I have alway thought it odd that away shirts reflect colors that are totally different to the core - Sunderland and Newcastle come to mind, some of their away colors have been truly shocking.
  • edited June 2017
    does the dodgy badge conceal a pocket for the ref's cards?
  • Doesn't look so bad I guess
  • Certainly doesn't look as bad as I initially thought. Don't mind that actually.
  • Nah still looks bad lol
  • Nah, not for me.