We're not going down! Who is? From fantasy to reality...

Comments

• Only West Ham can go from last season to this. I don't even care now tbh.
  • edited April 2017
    Wimps, the lot of you.
  • The only good thing is that Sun and Boro are gone. So only one place left, as opposed to 2/3.
  • Palace and Bournemouth now both losing.

Every cloud, and all that.

Cannot believe I'm hoping for a Spurs win too.
  • Spurs score ;wahoo
  • 4 points feels much better than 3 ;lol
  • We may need goal difference to join Post as a contender for HOTY!
  • edited April 2017
    Spurs!!!!

Get in!!!
  • edited April 2017
    It's out of us the swans and Hull I reckon.
    Our form is pants currently ;doh
  • With the run of games palace have they aren't out of it. Would say Hull have a better chance of survival than us and palace.
  • Yeoldhammer

Big Sam's teams never get relegated ;nonono
  • They have 5 of the top 6 to play still. Granted they beat Chelsea the other day!
  • Yeoldhammer

Big Sam's teams never get relegated ;cool
  • edited April 2017
    Swansea have a good set of fixtures to get themselves out of it. Sunderland west ham stoke west brom watford. Can see swansea staying up also. Wouldn't be surprised to see us and palace drop.
  • There's a few in the mix. But we're are woefully short on the form front right now.
    We desperately need a win. If we lose against Swansea then we really are in trouble.
  • I've had a few drinks so I'll state the obvious & keep it brief.The next two games are MASSIVE.Win them & pick up a point or two elsewhere & we'll be fine.Lose them,then heads must roll-& I don't want heads rolling.
    COYI!!!!!!!!
  • Simple for me, the next game is a must win

Like MUST MUST MUST just have to win

The Sunderland game is big....but let's be honest they are going down, Swansea on the other hand have a real genuine chance of staying up

We are grossly out of form but Swansea are without a win since the beginning of March likewise

And imo the heartbreak of the spurs result will take a lot out of them. One thing to be so close to a much needed 3 points but to lose 3-1.....their players looked mentally and physically exhausted

Don't really know where to start with us...it's too easy saying stop making mistakes because we just simply cannot

If we lose to Swansea imo that's probably the confidence gone and our EPL status....if we win it'll give the players some inspiration and only 4 points shy of 40 points

Massive game on saturday
  • People going off us when we lose and/or play badly is nothing new.

Attendances always fell off when we got relegated.

I've tried not caring, but I just can't manage it.

• We lose to Swansea and I think Bilic will be gone. I don't want either of those things to happen.
  • We have to win the next 2 with the fixtures we have left.

Swansea is such a huge game. Lose that and it could get ugly ;whome
  • We are still 5 points above the bottom 3 a win on Saturday would make it 8 a loss would make it 2. I think it might be a scrappy 1-0 home win like Burnley and Hull but any kind of win will do, pretty please with sprinkles on top ;wahoo
  • Its a must not lose game vs Swansea. We are that plummeting down the table that looked safe team and I am sure lacking all confidence. However, we have to roll up sleeves, fight to keep that 5 point gap and hopefully get it to 8. Then go to Sunderland, not lose there and remind Jermaine Defoe he'll be playing for us next season so we'd appreciate it if he didnt have his shooting boots on ;wink
  • This team hasn't got a win in them imo , I can see us losing or drawing
    we are just to open at the back and through the middle we are poor in possession
    and cannot keep the ball , I hate to say this but I was one of those after the window that wasn't impressed with the signings the lack of a RB and decent striker
    on top of a very poor injury list has cost us , if we lose to Swansea its not over but
    puts too much heat on the sunderland game .

I do blame Bilic for some of this he is the manager and he is responsible along with imo a very poor backroom team , he will go either way after the final game imo .
  • edited April 2017
    Games Left of teams currently below us (Bold = teams they probably be targeting to get their points from)

Sunderland

Man U
    West Ham
    Arsenal
    Boro
    Bournemouth
    Hull
    Swansea

Chelsea

Boro

Arsenal
    Bournemouth
    Sunderland

City
    Chelsea
    Southampton
    Liverpool

Swansea

Watford
    Stoke

Man U
    Everton
    Sunderland
    West Brom

Hull

Stoke
    Watford
    Southampton
    Sunderland
    Palace

Spurs

Palace

Arsenal
    Leicester
    Liverpool
    Spurs
    Burnley
    City
    Hull
    Man U

Bournemouth

Chelsea (currently playing)
    Spurs
    Boro
    Sunderland
    Stoke
    Burnley
    Leicester

• Palace ;nonono
  • So alot of these teams got to play each other:-

Sunderland play 4,
    Boro play 2
    Swansea play 1
    Hull play 2
    Palace play 1
    Bournemouth play 2
  • Palace what a stinker, BFS will earn his money....
  • Yes, the run in for Palace looks tricky. However I do think they can pick up 6 points which will probably see them safe.

I don't think we are out of it yet, which means neither are Stoke (in freefall) or Burnley.
  • A win against Sunderland will see us stay up for sure. Maybe Defoe will miss on purpose with Sunderland pretty much on their way down and him coming to West Ham potentially on a free ;lol
  • Exeter

I'd be very surprised if the 18th placed team got more than 36.