Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IF YOU CAN'T SIGN IN, CLEAR COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER CACHE

If you aren't sure how to do that, see this thread: whu606.com/discussion/7162/why-am-i-having-trouble-signing-in

If you still can't log in, email whu***@gmail.com (where *** is replaced by numbers I am sure you can work out.) giving the name of the browser and whether you are on PC or mobile device.
Categories +
Table +
PhysioRoom +

Burke off to play for Wigan in the Championship (loan)

Comments

• edited August 2016
    Burke needs regular football, if he can't get it in our first team he needs to go out on loan.

We have Ginge, Reid, Ogi and Oxford.
  • Burke on loan to Wigan confirmed
  • (Some comments moved here from the speculation thread, now it's not speculation any longer ;biggrin )
  • can he be recalled ,good luck to him .but Wigan ;doh
  • Shouldn't the title of this thread be modded? If he does doesn't do well can we look forward to a headline in the Wigan Evening Post And Chronicle "Burke Off Back To Play For West Ham".
  • ade

I'd been hoping for

The Great British Burke Off...
  • Maybe leaves us a little light but for him it's a no brainer

He dominated league 1 so let's see if he can dominate the next level up

• Does this mean Oxford will get more game time? If he sends the next 3 months sitting on the bench, he'll be off to a Moneydoesntspeakitswears club.
    Meanwhile, The Team That Martinez Built is a good move for Burke (now that Martinez has gone) Good luck, he's a class act (Burke, not Martinez)