IT’S BACK ON! Manchester City v West Ham Utd (19th February) - Match Thread

Comments

• Bowen with a goal and assist on debut for a Hammers win.
  • Bowen with a goal and assist on debut for a Hammers win.

I thought you said your surgery was a success grey :lol:
  • If Bowen makes the pitch...by all accounts sounds like Moyes isn't going to start him. Hopefully he gets at least 20 minutes.
  • Either a sneaky away win or a massacre for the hosts

Please let it be the first

:pray:
  • Such a negative starting 11
  • Keeping them to just 2 goals would be decent. Especially if we sneak 3 :scarf:
  • Just hope we play with some of the heart Norwich showed against Liverpool :pray:
  • edited February 2020
    Official:

Fabianski
    Diop - Ogbonna - Cresswell
    Fredericks - Noble - Rice - Soucek - Masuaku
    Snodgrass
    Antonio

Randolph, Balbuena, Zabaleta, Lanzini, Anderson, Bowen, Haller
  • Bowen and Haller both on the bench whats that 65 mil :puzzled:
  • No Fornals in 18, not sure how well that'll go down. matter of restricting them and saving some kinda face IMO, as always tho COYI
  • Moyes clearly doesn't rate Fornals. Bowen should be starting
  • Bet365 has
    City 1-0 14/1
    City 5-0 12/1

Lol
  • That's not our best team ,Cant believe we are not at lest going to give this our best shot,So what Bowen or Haller gets the last 20 mins when we are 3 or 4 down :angry:
  • Would have liked to have seen Fornals on the bench instead of Lanzini. Can't recall him having any good game. Unless Fornals is injured.
  • The combined value (money paid) of players on the bench is more than the combined value of the players starting...?
  • Perhaps it's a Moyes masterclass, saving them for our next game....Liverpool :lol:
  • Basically gonna be hold out for half hour then lose 3-0

Moyes then lobs the strikers on in the final 15 for a consolation
  • Fornals as got to be injured surely I know this is a game we are not expected to win but imo moyes should have picked a team given us our best chance the premier league is our bread and butter not a time to save our players he as once again bewildered me with that selection
  • Lukerz said:

Basically gonna be hold out for half hour then lose 3-0

and it ends up 5-0....
  • So unimpressed with that line up , Moyes showing how winning is what he does by playing no strikers
  • Nice to see we still have faith in Haller and are playing to his strength for once …………….. :doh: or not
  • Lukerz said:

Basically gonna be hold out for half hour then lose 3-0

Exactly my thoughts when I saw that side.

• Rather underwhelmed with that eleven. Looks like damage limitation with the hope of Antonio nicking something on the break.
  • Why do I seem to look forward to West ham games then when the team sheet comes out I just want to run and hide...……. :sofa:
  • Rather underwhelmed with that eleven. Looks like damage limitation with the hope of Antonio nicking something on the break.

In the 90th minute :lol:
  • edited February 2020
    Last 7 games v City, Zero points , 3 goals scored, 23 conceded ... :beer:

At least I have Ginge ( Collins ) in the studio with Michael Owen...
  • edited February 2020
    Counter attacks will be few and far between. They will be our only chance apart from set pieces. Having Noble in the side may limit us if he finds himself on the counter.
  • So City have lost two in a row without scoring.

Enter West Ham.
  • One ginger Pelé :bowdown:
This discussion has been closed.