WBA (H) 4th Rnd FA Cup 3pm Saturday 25 Jan - the return of the beard

Comments

• Shocking performance
  • :angry: ............................................. :weep: :weep: :weep:
  • How is bringing Noble on when we are chasing the game a positive move.?

To me it is a damning condemnation of how really poor this team is and how very bad the squad is.

That is a truly terrible result and performance.

At least I can look forward to all the really positive comments from all the real West Ham fans to cheer me up.
  • edited January 2020
    This club is on its knees. I think this is a pivotal moment in our future &, eventually, our history.
  • edited January 2020
    I actually think we’re much worse now under Moyes, who hasn’t had to have Roberto in goal
  • Dear messers Gold and Sullivan. Get your wallets out and get some quality additions. Ot get out of the club
  • We are toothless in attack and unless some serious attacking options arrive this week we look doomed.
  • How come injuries apart as this team got so bad beginning of season after beating United my expectation levels where well high now we can buy a win, having said that we will probably go out and beat the scousers in midweek :lol:
  • But even you Hutton must see Noble as an upgrade on the mupp.....Sanchez...But let's all be real, we were mid table championship level at best today. There was nothing for me to think otherwise, good players are/were now poor ( Lanzini/Rice/Balbuena etc )...Not 1 player can hold their head up and say they played well, Moyes...another has been who so far has made very little difference , apart from a game V a shocking Bournemouth.
  • More worried about next season in the Championship now after seeing our first team get dismantled by West Brom reserves.
  • Even when we were relegated....I have never felt so low as a fan

I will watch every game and support the lads....but it is so desperate and there are so few signs (if any) that we can stop the rut

The board need to invest big, even if it has some ramifications...because this team wont survive in the championship
  • Another poor performance. Some of the players can't make a 5 yard pass. No guile in midfield, too many square passes that lose any momentum. no passion, no energy, no hunger and would not have scored even against 7 players. Need new players. I would be a question of how many Liverpool score in the next game.
  • Afternoon all, very long time since last here.......anyone still prepared to support GSB? Can anyone find one thing that they “promised” us about the move that’s actually a reality?
  • edited January 2020

Even when we were relegated....I have never felt so low as a fan

I will watch every game and support the lads....but it is so desperate and there are so few signs (if any) that we can stop the rut

The board need to invest big, even if it has some ramifications...because this team wont survive in the championship

Totally agree, Moyes also must take a look at himself...
    A 2nd string Bilic team better than a virtually full strength Hammers ( injuries excluded ) but should have been enough V their line up, oh dear...
  • They need to sell up and hopefully quickly.......
  • What an awful awful season.
  • Should i do the Liverpool thread :lol:
  • Don't worry, our next 4 game are a singe..
  • Slacker, don’t worry it might get worse! :weep:
  • #winningiswhatidodelusional
  • And deserved I agree as well
  • Interested to hear from posters who went to the match.........
  • We couldn’t have played worse had we deliberately set out to lose unless that’s what we did.
    To bring Noble on to chase a game defies belief when he’s not capable of chasing a stationary bus.
  • Speechless
  • Worse thing we could have done was win our first two games under Moyes.

Gave the owners a reason to keep their wallets away & assume the issue was MP & not the squad.

Unless we sign 2/3 players we are nailed on down.
  • edited January 2020
    Sanchez is not fit to clean Noble's boot's, so for that I would not blame Moyes....For starting him is another matter ....
    Should have got BFS back, IMO just for his £ 2 million bonus for keeping us up...
  • There is not 1 WHUFC player I'd give more than a 5/10 rating, apart from Randolph...
    Anyone wanna add their views?...
  • Jay

I do as you say understand that Noble is an improvement on Sanchez. My point though is that we were chasing the game and we needed to change things and get a bit more drive in the side. Mark will always try his heart out and I love him for always trying his best for the club but he just doesn't give you anything more than just somebody who tries hard .
    West Ham should have much better players than we have in this absolutely awful squad.
  • Jay I don’t think many of them even warranted a 5.
  • In hindsight, Fornals should've gone into CM with Rice instead of Noble
This discussion has been closed.