It’s a Toffee! (West Ham vs Everton match thread) 10.01.20 KO 3pm.

Comments

• He should have bottled the tackle that caused it. :yercoat: :yercoat:
  • Evian if he did, the Voss would've reprimanded him :run:
  • Lawro and Nicholas both going 2-1 win :wahoo:
  • edited January 2020
    No Richarlison or Sigurdsson for them tomorrow.
  • Quick snippet from Leon Osmon's BBC interview of David Moyes - I love the start where Moyes asks why the BBC have sent a YTS Presenter: https://bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/51156591
  • edited January 2020
    West Ham's shooting accuracy of 44% is the best of any Premier League team, with 98 of their 225 shots hitting the target (BBC Sport).

Howstat?
  • edited January 2020
    West Ham's shooting accuracy of 44% is the best of any Premier League team, with 98 of their 225 shots hitting the target (BBC Sport).

Howstat?

Sorry mate, I can't believe a single word of that until verified by Alderz :biggrin:
  • West Ham's shooting accuracy of 44% is the best of any Premier League team, with 98 of their 225 shots hitting the target (BBC Sport).

Howstat?

Sorry mate, I can't believe a single word of that until verified by Alderz :biggrin:
    That’s numberwang
  • edited January 2020
    This is a massive game.

Leicester, Liverpool (twice) & City to come, this is huge today.

I think the importance of it, we can expect the back five again, keeping it tight & solid & try to grind out a 1-0 win.

Richarlison & Sigurdsson out for them, but we always get suckered into that & think we have a chance, only to lose.

Massive game in the context of our season.
  • We have Brighton at home in the middle of that run of fixtures as well. So, they’re both huge fixtures.
  • He wins football games, it’s what he does
  • Cuz,

Lets hope he does. :pray:
  • Me personally do not share his confidence
  • Lukerz :ok:

It's a massive game. Really would have liked some squad reinforcements in for this crucial period of games, but with just Randolph signed and potentially Anderson, Masuaku and Antonio out, I think we're going to struggle to get much at all.

Everton have injuries themselves, but I still think they'll have enough to win this.

1-3
  • Keep the faith! :scarf:
  • Randolph
    Zabaleta - Diop - Ogbonna - Cresswell
    Snodgrass - Rice - Noble - Fornals
    Lanzini
    Haller

Is the side
  • :hmm: So at the best 0-0 if we are lucky
  • Bench looks uninspiring too backs against the wall scrappy 2-1 win I say
  • We’re going to struggle without Anderson. Unless Lanzini decides to start playing again.
  • Beat me to it Cuz, that is some prem bench we have :angry:
  • Team is on its knees
  • We’ve only won 1 of our last 11 home PL games against them, losing 7. Time to buck that trend.
  • That 1 victory was under the Moyesiah, though.

Easy 3 points.
  • I wonder if I would be the fastest player on that team. :hmm: :lol:
  • Fornals with a double to win 2-1

COYI
  • We need to get stuck in & perform today.
    Off the topic a bit, but if Grady Diangana was still in our squad would he be in the 18?..If so, perhaps we need to recall him....I know many will disagree saying we have players who will be back soon, but any Hammer fans knows how injuries works with us..just a thought ..regardless that COYI :pray:
  • Weak subs bench - 3 defenders + Ajeti + Soares and Ngiaka, whoever they are and wherever they play.
  • Neither team are that inspiring today, we are playing slightly higher up the pitch but thus far no-one has created anything of note.
  • Just as I write that, I think Haller could have done better and zab had a half chance
This discussion has been closed.