FA CUP 3rd round games (other teams)

2»

Comments

• So ancelotti failing to make much headway against a “very much changed” Liverpool
  • Liverpool’s goal is a corker.
  • Urgh, the media love-in for Liverpool continues. One of their youngsters scores an admittedly very good goal, but the comms team are treating it like he's scored the goal of the century.

Pretty sure if that was one of our U23s scoring it it wouldn't get such a dramatic fanfair.
  • They are desperate for them to conquer the world.
  • Baz will be going Balistic I'm sure...
  • Adrian having a great game for Liverpool by all accounts!
  • He did.

He loves playing Everton in the cup :devil:
  • He made three stops in the first half, two of those by his feet, although they were almost straight at him. After that I don’t think he had to touch the ball.
  • Everton did not have a shot on target in the second half.
  • Baz will be going Balistic I'm sure...

Nah, I was chilled. It's the sort of thing you expect when watching the Champions elect on their way to conquering the world ;)
  • edited January 2020

Urgh, the media love-in for Liverpool continues. One of their youngsters scores an admittedly very good goal, but the comms team are treating it like he's scored the goal of the century.

Pretty sure if that was one of our U23s scoring it it wouldn't get such a dramatic fanfair.

I guess we'll never know unless it actually happens :run:

Ohh, and I've been secretly typing in a scouse accent for about 9 months now in readiness for the Premier League trophy :whistle:
  • edited January 2020
    Bazshuayi said:

Ohh, and I've been secretly typing in a scouse accent for about 9 months now in readiness for the Premier League trophy :whistle:

Yu won soom shichchen?
  • Ta go wih mi can a coke (copyright Jimmy Carr)
  • Baz, do you ever go on a Liverpool forum and if so, do you state that first and foremost you are a West Ham supporter? Assuming that you are, of course.
  • This is the only forum I terrorize (not even other West Ham forums) :thumbsup: and for my sins, I've been a Hammer for 44 years

I did visit a Liverpool site once but they stole my username and when I logged back in there were just four piles of bricks there :puzzled: