Away to Burnley - Saturday 9th November 3pm

Comments

• That was a brilliant goal. Brutal to take that away from Woods
  • Probably the worst dip in form for West Ham in years. Nothing positive to talk about.
  • Why is it that when the opposition get a corner I'm always nervous but when we get a one I never think anything will come of it.
  • Adam said:

The commentator said we have covered the least kilometres in the premier league this season. Not surprising in the least. We had rectified that under Moyes but now we’ve gone backwards.

I think that was specifically our midfielders, but yeah, still no surprise.
  • Pelle seems to have the ability to make good players play rubbish...Don't know how anyone can defend him TBH...It's dire & that IMO is being kind.
  • game over now
  • Adam said:

The commentator said we have covered the least kilometres in the premier league this season. Not surprising in the least. We had rectified that under Moyes but now we’ve gone backwards.

This is particularly concerning. Happened under Bilic. Happening again.

Must be something in the culture of this club. Lazy, entitled and nowhere near as good as we think we are.
  • Bring back Big Sam

:run:
  • edited November 2019
    We are very emabarrsing..while Pelle is in charge I am hating supporting the team I love..Pelle do the right thing & resign PLEASE.
  • Roberto and Balbuena, a comedy of errors.
  • Like watching schoolboys - bad ones
  • pelle has to go there iv said it
  • Sleep walking to relegation
  • Spanked again. Get rid of this dinosaur
  • Our passing is abysmal!!!
  • Crossing too!!!
  • At least the players agents will motivate them in the upcoming fixtures
  • Lukerz said:

Got a feeling we may produce something a bit special today.

You said it 1st Luke :clap: :lol:
  • Missing you Slav :weep:
  • Much clearer offside than some that have been chalked off tbh, must have been at least 8-9 inches.

Exactly. I don’t know why the commentators are saying it was so close. It looked pretty clear on the screen that he was offside.
  • 0 shots. 0 idea. 0 plan. 0 desire.

"you don't know what your doing will ring out next home game."
  • All players with hairline VAR decisions should be credited the goals at the end of the season
  • Once again, there isn't really a name in that Burnley line up that you would think 'I'd love to have him in the West Ham side.

And yet I think they'll comfortably beat us.

I've always rated Mcneil very highly. He's extremely underrated.
  • It’s not just Pellegrini that has struggled at West Ham I cant think of a manager for years that got West Ham to perform consistently as a team.
    Players that join us lose their desire and form very quickly and any player that does start to look good soon loses their capability to play well. Rice being a prime example , where has the poor lads ability gone to? West Ham seems to ruin all players eventually unless they leave!!
    This club is a complete shambles from top to bottom and has been for years.
    The players are a disgrace and as for the owners and manager they are only here for the money.
  • Sleep walking to relegation

Deal with it :cool:
  • In the end you just have to laugh about it..that is as sad as it gets when I say that, but in all honesty that it was it seems to me...I really want Pelle out & I want him out now...
  • 0 shots. 0 idea. 0 plan. 0 desire.

"you don't know what your doing will ring out next home game."

This Burnley side conceded 10 goals in the three games prior to today, and we can't even fashion a shot against them.

It really is laughable how bad we are.
  • Well that was rather poor. I hope we have something special back in the dressing room. Like an inflatable Messi or a couple of low mileage excellent condition Tevez and Di Canios.😢
  • Don’t think i’m going to show up for the 2nd half. Probably like most of our team!
This discussion has been closed.