Home to the barcodes ....... Saturday 2nd November, 15:00

Comments

• Embarrassed
  • Pellegrini's time is coming to an end reckon he's got 3 games before he goes. :wave:
  • What is Roberto doing? Every game we concede at least one goal because of him.
  • As we can’t deal with any high ball into the box they must be itching to bring Carroll on.
  • Pelle needs to sort it out, IMO not sure he can tho, he picks the team, but seems like he can't inspire them, sad affair
  • That should be 3
  • We are worse than pathetic.
  • Hope Fab is back for our relegation battle. Sick of hearing our players saying how much talent we have in the squad because they certainly don’t show it on match days.
  • So those of us who have voiced concerns about Roberto pretty much from the start are proving to be right? Or is there anyone out there who still has faith in him

#mcknightmark2
  • Exactly why have Fredericks and Ogbonna been dropped? Manager is clueless.
  • I have no words ,just sad watching us :weep:
  • We’re lucky to be only 2 down :doh:
  • MrsGrey said:

Loving the positivity!

:wink:

:hmm:
  • Not 1 shot on target from us, at home to Newcastle..oh dear. :whome:
  • I wouldn't bother replacing Pelle now, but I do think the end of this season should be his last.

The extremely slow, lazy and unbelievably boring way that we play doesn't work in this league the way it does in Spain.

Any team with any level of intensity or form will blow us away every time. Sick of watching it now.
  • We are so slow going forward that they can all get behind the ball and then we have no creativity to get near the goal.
  • Steve Bruce had a meeting the other day regarding Jan TF window to sort out the chronic lack of goalscoring in the team. Welcome to West Ham, we'll save you some cash Ashley :doh:
  • Not 1 shot on target from us, at home to Newcastle..oh dear. :whome:

You should just switch off, forget about football today, and go off and celebrate the rugby win
  • This should be 4 or 5 nil already.
  • Should be 4 or 5 now. That is no exaggeration
  • Slowest team in the league.
  • Can someone please check that we have 11 players on the pitch.
  • This is just laughable. They're absolutely smashing us :lol:

Newcastle. Smashing us. At home.
  • We are making a Steve Bruce side look like Barcelona
  • edited November 2019
    Problem is Jorderz waiting till the end of the season to get rid, might just find ourselves in the championship, the way we have and are playing, there is nothing positive to take from our last few games & seems like it's only getting worse, with better teams to play coming up...not looking good IMO.

Baracks, problem is I don't have any feeling about rugby, unlike the locals going ape in the streets!..
  • Slowest and the most inept and clueless team in the league. Even Norwich and Watford at least give it a go.
    I really cannot fathom out what our game plan is each time. Does Pelle genuinely think we can beat teams by strolling around with no intensity and no awareness of where the opponents are.
  • To me it's so obvious: We need Fredericks.

We lack pace. They're outrunning us on the break. We also need to get behind them. He's pretty much the only fit player we have who at our disposal to do this.
  • We need Antonio back, too. Desperately.
  • AC is going to come on in the second half + score, isn’t he?..