Home to the blunts, Saturday 29th October, 15:00

Comments

• Enda Stevens is one of the worst LBs in the league, IMO. We really should have been looking to get Yarmo and Fredericks doubling up on him and getting one of them behind him. Zaba isn't going to be doing that.

Wilshere injured, by the way.

Who'd've thunked it.
  • edited October 2019
    That is a much better ‘team side’. More balanced, good experience, not over-loaded with attacking players. I would have preferred one of Masuaku or Fredericks for their pace but oh well.

I am a lot more confident today as a result.

Gives a couple of players a kick too.
  • Do you think they just play musical chairs a few times and whoever is left standing is out of the team :whistle:
  • I can't decide whether to watch this and risk having my day ruined especially after the euphoria of England beating the ABs.
    Mind you, I'm a glutton for punishment so I probably will. :scarf: :sofa:
  • steve said:

Do you think they just play musical chairs a few times and whoever is left standing is out of the team :whistle:

They used to but it resulted in too many injuries and broken chairs
  • edited October 2019
    Maybe it's so if we win we can say we beat you with our b-team :wink:
  • We are going to struggle for chances in this one as they do play a back five. Haller vs 3 CB’s is going to be a big ask for extra pressure on Yarmo and Anderson to deliver today.
  • I miss Antonio :weep:
  • Rav not in their squad is he still there ?
  • Live on TV here as main match of 3 on now, Sherwood & Martinez in studio... :doh: :scarf:
  • Oh well, you can't have everything.
  • edited October 2019
    Aaarg, that's the stream we have.

:lol: :run:
  • edited October 2019
    Our streams via 3rd party ownership scheme thingy. Will Sheff Utd complain abut it :run:
  • Blunts, all 11 players from UK and Ireland. Are they the only team doing that?
  • 33 minutes of very little so far....
  • No attempts on target, according to SSN.

Just such an average team.
  • Lucky to still be level. Our defenders just ball watching again.
  • Snodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddy
  • edited October 2019
    They’ve decided we’re not going to score so they’ve started having a go and I fully expect them to get at least one. We are a very average side and show once again that we don’t follow up the pre match talking
  • :goal:

Snoders
  • snodgrass....A bit fortunate to take the lead.....
  • Now we’ve scored.
  • We will all accept the HT scoreline, however the performance has been not very convincing to say the least....
  • edited October 2019
    Snodders :hug:
  • edited October 2019

Now we’ve scored.

Can you moan again at the start of the 2nd half, please? :ok: :biggrin:
  • If I thought it would work, certainly.
  • We’ve been the better side in terms of controlling the possession and dictating the play, but all the best chances went to Sheffield Utd before we scored.

I wonder how we’ve ended up with this team that just have so few shots. It’s really odd.

Really happy for Snodgrass though. He always reacts when coming back into the side after a period on the bench. And at least he likes to put crosses in. Haller will be happier and more dangerous with Snoddy in the side, IMO.
  • edited October 2019
    http://whu606.com/discussion/comment/937785/#Comment_937785

Does Pelle read these pages I wonder?
    :whistle:
  • Live on TV here as main match of 3 on now, Sherwood & Martinez in studio... :doh: :scarf:

If it's the same channel as we are watching, they have this thing called 'goal rush' where they cut away from our match to another match to show you when .... nobody has scored a goal. :puzzled:

I suppose it's true to say that there is some rushing about near the goal. #factcheck
This discussion has been closed.