Norwich City H Sat 31st Aug 3pm. Haller gonna Pukki the Canaries back in their cage

12346»

Comments

• edited September 2019
    Good point about Arthur replacing Antonio as our rampaging option OL :ok: I thought Arthur could never defend, but he did well a few times on Saturday. And the cross for Haller's goal was class - on the ground, not too hard but hard enough to beat the defenders. Impressive.
    Random thoughts: when Wilshere moved into attack, we were rubbish. When Marky does the same, we're really good. Why is this? (It's a genuine question.)
    Fredericks' attitude: he does seem to lose confidence quickly. Maybe early training with the team in NE London has scarred him. Someone needs to pat him on the back, but I didn't see Marky doing that. Unusual.
    Lanzini's decision-making is still poor. I think he's trying to be The Man, instead of being a team player (sorry, Ham. Me clown)
    Our passing had me gasping at times. We can unpick any defence if we carry on passing like this. Gasp! :star:
  • Lets not dive into another Lanzini debate :run:
  • No lets not. Although his decision making was better than Salah's at the weekend :whistle:
  • Mane's in my fantasy team. That Salahs a greedy so and so. Share those goals and assists and take Liverpool to the title :tumbleweed:
  • We've seen the best of Salah, but we haven't seen the best of Lanzini...
  • edited September 2019

We've seen the best of Salah, but we haven't seen the best of Lanzini...

Yeah, Salahs diving is much more refined at the moment

:biggrin:

:run:
  • edited September 2019
    Manuel Lanzini has created 14 chances so far this season, four more than any other played outside the top 6. Back to his best.

:stats:

Not sure if this is media top 6 rather than real life top 6 :hmm:
  • Excellent. Now Lanzini needs to bang in a few goals. I notice that Salah's not the most popular player in their squad: are Liverpool getting the prima-donnas after last season's results? With fans like theirs, hard not to get big-headed :whistle:
  • Well, if the cap fits, Baz... ;)
This discussion has been closed.