Spurs v West Ham 27/04/19 - Match Thread

Comments

• First time I’ve seen Spurs’ stadium. Why do they have that dip around the edge of the pitch behind the goals? I feel like that would cause injuries.
  • All that's needed now is for West Ham Women to beat ManCity Women next week and we'll have two Cups in the trophy room. :biggrin:

Antonio seems to be doing loads of cupping... : :yercoat:
  • Hamstew said:

:antonio: :antonio: :antonio: :antonio: :antonio: :antonio: :antonio: :antonio: :antonio: :antonio: :antonio: :antonio: :antonio: :antonio: :antonio: :antonio: :antonio: :antonio: :antonio: :antonio:

:antonio:
  • The space hopper
  • Still reeling from yesterday.Proper display and a proper team performance.So many of them were at the top of their game but I think Fredericks just edged MOM for me.
    Arnie was really getting up my nose in the first half,his body language was awful(I'll give him the one one when Anderson was through and shot weakly instead of crossing)but the second half he was almost back to his old self and I'll forgive him just for THAT pass.
  • Well worth waiting for. Lots of swearing, obviously.

http://www.kumb.com/story.php?id=133490
  • Well worth waiting for. Lots of swearing, obviously.

http://www.kumb.com/story.php?id=133490

Oh I can't wait for Tuesday now.

• Bless the spuds particularly like the one where they should build a new stadium to erase the fact we were the first team to beat them in there new one lol
  • The worst thing is if Arsenal hadn't just suddenly become a championship standard team and lost their last three matches we could conceivably have enjoyed watch Spurs whole season collapse in a week, and have been the first domino push.

As it is they are almost certain to qualify for Champions League now but they could in a week have lost to us in their new stadium, taken a beating from Ajax and come away with nothing from Bournmouth next week leaving them nothing As Chelski and Arsenal leap frogged them. How sweet would that have been?

If they become so foul mouthed and angry over what happened on Saturday imagine the reaction to that! their internet rage would cause global meltdown to the system.
  • Different stadium, same old story

• Garth crooks asking why we hate Tottenham so much in his team of the week (Diop and Antonio made it) maybe because ex spurs players in the media keep having digs at us amongst other things (it’s a long list :lol: )
  • I don’t hate them, how can you hate something that provides so much comedic material :biggrin:
  • He's asking why London clubs hate them so much so even funnier
  • I usually like English clubs to do well in Europe, but in the spuds case I won’t bother, deli Ali sums up for me the reasons arrogant overrated brat
  • We use the word 'hate' far too freely IMO. I don't 'hate' other teams or players. I might have an opinion on them but 'hate' is far too strong. Can't think of many things I hate apart from over use of the word 'hate'
  • Understood and agree... But I do hate Millwall
  • And the blunts
  • edited April 2019
    No sorry I understand the meaning of hate (feel intense dislike for) and I hate Spurs
  • To me it seems that Spurs need to believe we hate them more than we actually do.

They keep insisting that playing Spurs is "our cup final" but there's only one cup final a season and we play Spurs twice.
  • Watch the post match pint on West Ham fan TV for a few reasons to hate that lot.
  • A few people on here talk about the Spurs rivalry being relatively new. I wonder if it's because so many West Ham and Spurs fans live near each other since they moved out to Essex.
  • I mean listen to these clowns.
  • That was so boring.
  • Are all Spuds as ugly as this? :whistle:
  • I thought 3-1 would have been fair too. :whistle:
  • One good thing I have to say about Spurs is that although "Persistent standing is not allowed" is printed on the match ticket they have actually built in safe standing rails in the away block as they know that no one is going to sit down. :clap:

Oh, and one second after the final whistle this mysteriously disappeared.

:lol:
  • Herb, you mean the entire scoreboard? Wow!
    Didn't know David Copperfield was a Spud. ;)
  • No, just the score and the home crowd. :biggrin:
  • Hamstew said:

I mean listen to these clowns.

Seen these two clowns before, they actually make me laugh

“It’s their cup final”, well the amount of times I see you do a pre match vid of this fixture and inevitable post match humiliation I’d say that’s questionable

“All the injuries we’ve had” are you having a steffi Graf? We’ve had a complete team out most of the season you deluded twonks

“We could’ve won that 3-1”, Yeah you could, but you also may of lost it 3 or 4-0, you had two decent opps which the legend known as Fab saved and one cleared off the line, that was it

How very Spursy
This discussion has been closed.