Chelsea away. 8pm Monday 8th April Live on Sky Sports

Comments

• edited April 2019
    Nothing to do with the game, but should give you a laugh.

• How many times have we been caught in possession.
  • Snoddy is putting in a shift, I get it but Lanzini hardly broke into a trot in the first half
  • Lots.

The choice is to keep trying to play, or take no chances and just lump it.

The first will produce errors at times, the second is risk free, but painful to watch, and unlikely to produce much in the way of chances.
  • I think that is the only way to stop Hazard :whistle:
  • Arnie is doing better today
  • edited April 2019
    Fair play to a Arnie. For whatever reason, he has decided to put a shift in and looks like he cares again.

Maybe he just prefers to be the lone striker.
  • Fair play to a Arnie. For whatever reason, he has decided to out a shift in and looks like he cares again.

Maybe he just prefers to be the lone striker.

More wealthy Chinese clubs watch when we are playing Chelsea?
  • I might regret this, but we are still in this, much better 2nd half
  • Much better
  • Giroud. Mmmm
  • edited April 2019
    didnt think we'd still be in game with 10 mins left,so fair play to the team, my comm team think said that Nasri injured himself warming up during HT?....
  • edited April 2019

my comm team think said they think Nasri injured himself warming up during HT?....

West Ham, that
  • Nasri does seem to be a bit of a sick note
  • edited April 2019
    Kepa wasting time on a GK - finally takes it, then ref blows and books him, and he gets to take it again..
  • edited April 2019
    Leaving hazard unmarked in the box was a really clever move. That attack all started with fredericks giving the ball away out on the right.
  • edited April 2019
    Is lanzini even any good?

Only game I remember him dictating was Huddersfield away.
  • Lukerz said:

Lanzini is out of form and has returned from a long injury. Yes he is imo
  • Lukerz said:

think u forgot he's still coming back from a major injury, IMO will only see the old Lanzini next season.
  • edited April 2019
    Anderson really busted a gut there :doh:
  • I've said it before (even before his injury) but I simply don't rate Lanzini. Him and Anderson have offered so little in terms of movement, work rate and urgency. Snodgrass on the other hand is getting stuck in and in the second half so has Arnie.
  • At least I am left with the feeling that we made a game of it, there were periods, especially in the 2nd half when they genuinely raised my hopes.

Hazard was simply unplayable today - Snoddy comfortably man of the match for me (in a claret shirt)

Ho hum
  • I’ve just never got the hype over him.

Granted he has been out an age but even before the injury. Was it like 4 or 5 goals last season?

No doubt one of our better players but just don’t think he ever influences games.
  • edited April 2019
    Pele must take some blame YET AGAIN....
    wrong foramtion from start, not saying the outcome or score would have been different, but he must wake up a bit IMO.
    We all know Hernandez cant play the lone striker role, but he still picks him there..
    If snodgrass had started who knows, Lanzini needs game time and as said, only next season with a full pre season we will see the best from him, some of u have short menory's!!
  • Disappointing result, but no shame in the performance, imo.
  • so much better second half :clap:
  • One point and one goal away from home this year and with Man U and Tottenham to come that ain’t gonna change. Maybe Watford will play their reserves the week before the cup final and we may have a chance to score.
    Better performance second half but we could still have conceded 4 or 5.
  • It's not the mediocrity that I don't like. I mean, for the last 30 plus years (1986 aside) we've been a bang average team. I had no real problem with it before, but given that we had our home sold and razed to the ground on the understanding that we wouldn't be rubbish anymore, the fact that we are really hacks me off.
This discussion has been closed.