WEST HAM away to Cardiff. Saturday 3pm KO (UK time)

Comments

• This has been all kinds of terrible.

I was going to sat something very similar...

Chico didn't cover himself in glory, but it was no worse than what Townsend did to get Palace's penalty, imo.
  • Arnie and Antonio for Chico and Manu, please.
  • Struggling to remember the last time we scored away from home in the league.

Google is your friend ;ok

It was against Palace.
  • Arnie and Antonio for Chico and Manu, please.

Id possibly swap Anderson for Manuel , but agree with the 2 to come on...

• I mean the game could not have gone worse. I was worried we would go with Lanzini & Hernandez & I think it is showing. Antonio & Arnie would have been more threatening against this lot. I can see why Pelle did what he did & he is making a point to Arnie.

To concede so early was dreadful as now all they have to do is sit back all half & play for the clean sheet. It’s gonna be like Brighton away again.
  • edited March 2019
    Bring on Antonio for sure. Although I am still very grumpy with Arnie, he needs to come on and score.
  • Edit

Arnie is on
  • Arnie on for Anderson
  • Arnie on for Anderson who has slight knock...
  • Arnie In for Anderson, who took a slight knock (or don’t fancy it).
  • Even Rice is having a nightmare.
  • Games gone
  • This has been utterly spineless. So, so poor.
  • this is typical west ham, pelli must be furious
  • Ok, so halftime team talk worked well... ;doh
  • Players aren’t up for it and Cardiff are. Unforgivable but predictable when it comes to the Hammers.
  • Our mentality is shocking.
  • Typical. This is so typical West Ham.
  • edited March 2019
    Chuck on Antonio and Nasri nothing to lose
  • All the talk of Pelle and the team of going as hard as they can to see how close they can get to a European place is all pie in the sky.
    They are as close now as they’re likely to be and will be further away come the end of the season.
    Gutless performances are becoming all too familiar.
  • I thought Cardiff were there for the taking at half time we started both half’s so poorly I have turned the stream off can’t stand looking at warnock as he is happy I also taking a big dislike to arter horrible little player
  • We are getting completely overrun and outplayed.
  • edited March 2019
    We have made Cardiff look like a champions league team, they should be 4 up...
    And Fredericks very poor for 2nd goal....
    Hopeless ...
  • I am fully aware of that feeling building inside me where I am certain that we should win this, however, I am also fully aware how quickly that feeling dissipates.

;sofa

Unfortunately it is that old familiar feeling
    ;angry
  • Huddersfield must really be looking forward to next week after we failed to turn up v Burnley, Bournemouth & Cardiff. ;angry
  • From the bbc:

“WOW.

Michail Antonio's first involvement is to launch a shot into Row Z. That left his foot like a rocket - too bad it's trajectory was near vertical.”

Yup. Seems about right. ;lol
  • edited March 2019
    Don't think Pelle has been keeping Arnie on the naughty step. Chico has been the player in possession of the shirt, and we've mostly been doing all right.
  • The Cardiff time wasting is diabolical. Are they scared of us?
  • thorn

Were we gutless against Newcastle? Liverpool? Fulham? Man City?

Why emphasise the negatives with no consideration of the positives?
This discussion has been closed.