Next 8 PL games - Hammer Time or Hammer House of Horror?

2»

Comments

• 8 with 3 games to go. 6 more points & minimum reached.
  • I wanted 13 minimum, so we have a chance
  • How are we doing?
  • I'm terrible at this kind of thing. How many points have West Ham gotten from these fixtures so far?
  • Never mind. I've worked it out. 11 points with Everton left to play.
  • What's more important than that, given the very strange nature of the "bottom" 14 clubs, is that West Ham are 2 points off 7th place and 14 points off 18th.
  • And true to the West Ham way, our next opponents Everton seem to have hit some form beating Chelski 2-0. ;weep
  • Everton only played second half and we only played from 75 minutes so anyone going may as well stay in the bar until half time.
  • So, a draw would mean we hit my tally of 12 points. We definitely could have done better but I would have to be fine with 12, as this is what I had written down.
  • I am quite pleased with the feeling that we all seem to think we could have done better than we did.
  • Did anybody else notice that we've reached 42 points, same as our final total last season?
  • My happiness all rests on whether we beat Everton...
  • Beat Everton means 14 points. Good return.
  • Beating Everton scores double points, doesn't it??
  • Final 6 is going to be a car crash unless the players decide since we are playing one of the top 6 its good for putting yourself in the shop window.
  • But didn't you say that at this time last season? :whistle:
  • Final 6 is going to be a car crash unless the players decide since we are playing one of the top 6 its good for putting yourself in the shop window.

lol have you not watched this season?

We will be fine in these tougher games. We turn up and focus. I’m glad we only have Saints to play from the bottom half.

I still expect us to get over 50 points.