Wolves vs West Ham (A) 29th Jan

Comments

• Great comeback by Fulham, last I looked they were 2-0 down, now winning 4-2
  • It’s been like we’ve been away to the top four. They haven’t got out of second gear all night & 2-0 is the least they deserve.
  • I've just read that we haven't had a shot on target. That can't be right?
  • edited January 2019
    Feel sorry for IH and other away fans after this drab performance in the freezing cold...
    We are becoming such an easy pushover its sad.
    I sadly predicted this outcome, so shouldn't be surprised, we are so predictable with no backbone...
  • Next level
  • Our players clearly don’t like the cold
  • Embarrassing.
  • #hotgarbage
  • This last week has been pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. You’d have thought we’d have wanted to make a statement after the shambles at Wimbledon. I guess not.
  • Can't wait to see which player is wheeled out tomorrow for the 'we need to show more intensity/we've got quality in this squad/we go again next weekend' interview on the OS.

Pretty sure it's Zabaleta's turn.
  • Maybe the players aren’t happy the club gave Arnie a new deal. Maybe they don’t like the fact he wasn’t there for his team. Something doesn’t seem right.
  • And people reckon Reid wouldn’t get in this side.

Winston’s left leg would put in a better display than this back four.
  • 7th place ;wave

2018-2019 season ;wave

4 points off 7th. I wouldn’t exactly call that insurmountable.
  • As many have said, Arnie has a lot to answer for. Disrupted everything & made it all about him when the side was on a high. Since then it’s been an aggregate of 9-2 in 3 games.
  • Much as I like Pellegrini I wish he'd stop playing 4-4-2.
  • Adam said:

7th place ;wave

2018-2019 season ;wave

For this current shower it is. 4th opportunity to go 7th. 4th game we've been beaten to nil.

Remember that run we had under Moyes that kept us up last season? I'm starting to think December was this teams version of that.

Once again, new players, new manager, same old West Ham.
  • sweepy23 said:

This last week has been pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. You’d have thought we’d have wanted to make a statement after the shambles at Wimbledon. I guess not.

Make that all of January - perhaps except the match against Birmingham
  • This result is actually making me more annoyed about Saturdays game.
  • Much as I like Pellegrini I wish he'd stop playing 4-4-2.

Agree

We’ve been outnumbered all over the pitch since the first minute

Tactical gaffe by him tonight
  • Profanity Profanity profanity profanity profanity profanity!!!!!
  • And now Man City are losing to Newcastle. Liverpool could be seven points clear at the top this time tomorrow ;weep
  • How come Newcastle have managed to come back against Man C and lead 2-1, Burnley are beating Man U 2-0, some crazy results out there, unfortunately, not ours ;weep
  • Arnie and his brother have completely disrupted things imo.
  • Adam said:

7th place ;wave

2018-2019 season ;wave

For this current shower it is. 4th opportunity to go 7th. 4th game we've been beaten to nil.

Remember that run we had under Moyes that kept us up last season? I'm starting to think December was this teams version of that
    I’m more interested in our position after 38 games, rather than 24 games. We’ll have to wait and see.
  • I'd place good money on us being closer to 17th than 7th come game 38 Adam ;ok
  • Dreadful display. No shots on target, out-muscled, lethargic, no guts, no creativity, poor defence. Did Arnie, Hernandez, Carroll, Noble, Masuaku do anything? If it wasn't for Fabianski, the score could have 6-0 to Wolves.
  • What strange for me as that at no time in this game or the Wimbledon game was Noble trying to lift the players. Usually he does. Something isn’t right.
  • Hamstew said:

Arnie and his brother have completely disrupted things imo.

But the rest of the team are to blame for the shocking performances also
This discussion has been closed.