AFC Bournemouth v West Ham United (19/01/19, 15:00 KO)

Comments

• Vorselaar, must be scary when a state jumps out. Was it Texas or Nevada ?
  • McHammer :
    "Not since that big Greek clumped him in training for Weeded Bremen"

I bet they get nervous when the random drug test wagon rolls up to the front gate. ;lol
  • ASlef, come on now,
    "leaving on a midnight train to Georgia"

(The team that was applauded off the pitch at the Boleyn)
    "have Dinamo Tbilisi made a better offer".

Anyway here's a really good article from the Grauniad and notice the thing they mention about change of pace (like Felipe Anderson) rather than outright pace.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/beyond-the-last-man/2015/sep/07/dinamo-tbilisi-liverpool-west-ham
  • I'd go for
    Rice
    Ricicle O'Rice Declan Rice Krispies
    Basmati Rice Bambo O'Rice Uncle Ben
    Dec Deccer Deccerz
    He is the complete player, think this would use his talents fully
    ;wink ;yercoat
  • Looks like Hernandez starts today in an unchanged side other than him. You’d think with Nasri & Anderson supplying him he would get plenty of goals in this side but it would be good to give him a run until the end of the season as I have never been completely convinced by him.
  • Just hope we are up for it. No reason we shouldn't be beating sides like this more often.
  • Ham

Why should we be beating them?

They have a better home record this season than us, and have only lost to Man U, Arsenal and Liverpool at home.

I'd say we are two well-matched teams.
  • edited January 2019
    Because I think our first team and squad are much better than there's. Just my opinion like. I think one of Bournemouths strengths are that they are up for it most of the time.
  • Plus they have God on their side in the shape of St Edward of Howe ;biggrin
  • Ham

Fair enough, but I think that only points to 'could beat' rather than 'should beat'.
  • Both teams are middle of the table it’s depends on who plays well on the day I bet arsenal fans felt they should have beaten us last week
  • Not a fan of this fixture, bit like Brighton. Bournemouth are very much an ‘on their day team’. This could be 1-3 to us or 4-1 to them. I would say money on the 2-2.
  • I hate playing Bournemouth, as well. They always seem bang up for it against us.
  • edited January 2019

Both teams are middle of the table it’s depends on who plays well on the day I bet arsenal fans felt they should have beaten us last week

Exactly. Was kind of my point. Imo our squad is better but we need to be at our best. Imo our squad is more similar to Arsenals than Bournemouths ;ok
  • What's more Callum (Handball) Wilson has scored 5 times in 5 games against us ;nonono
  • Hernandez on bench according to Ex
  • Snod for Arnie?
  • Feel super confident today. Really looking forward to this. I have been using Greys stream links this season (used to use HammersTV or Sky via NowTV) and have managed to watch most games. There is one I tried last game, after my normal link dropped out, and it re-directed me straight to another website at which point Norton stepped in and shut down my internet informing me it had stopped a hostile attack (or something like that). I think the streaming service was black tie something, so be warned. I was going to wait until the streaming thread came up, but I`m off now.

;champagne ;scarf
  • Madcap, look on one of the old stream threads for the link to soccerstreams and you can probably diy from there ;ok
  • Carroll to start?
  • 2-0 win and we will be back to 0 goal difference again
  • Carroll starts.

Not happy about that.
  • Aslef ;ok

• Bournemouth have only lost three at home this season, Liverpool, Arsenal and Man U.

Score draw.
  • Carroll is not fitting in with the way we play at the moment. Bit concerned he’s starting.
  • He'll probably bang in a couple of goals now you've said that Jorderz. ;pray
  • Here’s hoping!!
This discussion has been closed.