Ac grant
    Bfs
    Zola
    Glen holldle
    Or al of them one season
    Lol
  • sounds like an opportunity to poll (Wenger or Moyes preferred?) ;whistle
  • Baz,

Wouldn't Wenger win by a landslide much like if you put a poll up Jose or Moyes. ;biggrin
  • Id have thought so but from clarets posting and imagelosts reply, maybe not?
  • Well, imho Wenger is a whole lot better than any of what we've had to put up with since the year nineteen hundred and frozen to death. I'm probably in the minority but I'd drag him from the Emirates to our place myself. Not that he'd come of course. ;bubbles
  • Giant,

It should all be part of the "promise" we were made about going to the next level, Manager and players etc. ;ok
  • Sorry, no. Wenger's style is to develop players from youth or to buy big, we don't have the finances to spend at the level he'd demand and by the time we saw anyone come through from his youth squads he'd need a Zimmer frame in the technical area.

Italy are looking for a new head coach
  • Wenger......no doubt Sullivan’s no.1 target to replace Moyes ;lol ;lol

Potentially Sullivan’s no. 1 target to replace Payet!
  • Not sure how this Wenger news will make the place go. Obviously a lot of Arsenal fans get their wish as they unite knowing it’s only a few more games. Many will be sad.

So the ground will probably be in a better place than it has been, and then how will the players react? Want to give him a send off? Do they really care about those things? Will it be a reserve side? Will they not really be fussed knowing they get a clean slate come the summer? Might have the feel of a friendly.

They have nothing in the league to play for and all eyes on the week, we can confirm survival with a win, a point will edge us closer.

1-2 Hammers
  • Good news, Lawro has gone 2-0 to Arsenal. With the bookies there's not much between Arsenal winning 2-1, 2-0 or 1-0 and a 1-1 draw.

1-1 (again)
  • I was just meaning Sullivan will say......well we tried to sign Wenger, we really tried...... ;lol ;lol
  • Ex saying a number of people could be angry at team selection tomorrow ;hmm

Can’t imagine we’d play a weakened team with no games in mid week. It’s not like we’re playing an easy game next week either!

I hope they just mean hart is still in goal and that we haven’t rested players.
  • Hart is set to be in goal again. ;doh

Time to part ways with Mr Moyes at the end of the season.
  • Either keeper is prone to bad errors which cost us goals but I suppose Hart did save us from a battering at Chelsea.
  • sweepy23 said:

Ex saying a number of people could be angry at team selection tomorrow ;hmm

Can’t imagine we’d play a weakened team with no games in mid week. It’s not like we’re playing an easy game next week either!

I hope they just mean hart is still in goal and that we haven’t rested players.

Hart still in goal?......no thank you.
  • Hart is set to be in goal again. ;doh

Time to part ways with Mr Moyes at the end of the season.

I think this is a clear signal that we're keeping Hart at the end of the season. There can be no other reason why we continue to play him after his howler against Stoke.
    If we weren't keeping him, we would be playing Adrian to give him match time and keep him happy. Maybe ManCity just want rid of him and are going to give him to Sully for a "steal" ;doh
  • Isn't Hart available on a 'free' this summer?
  • Think his contract at City has 1 more year

But i might be wrong
  • IronHerb said:

Isn't Hart available on a 'free' this summer?

I don’t want him.....even if he pays us to stay ;lol
  • Hart played well at Chelsea and us one point. Then he lost us two against Stokes. I don't know what has happened him in the last 2-3 seasons but he is not an EPL goalie and should not be signed.
  • No Ogbonna today.
  • Pengeman

Odd as it sounds, i don't think Hart played that well against Chelsea, although I agree he made several outstanding, match-winning saves.

But in the bread and butter stuff, collecting crosses, managing his area, distribution, I thought he was as bad as ever.

He shouldn't play today because of his poor form, plus the fact he can't play next game.

No Oggy is a blow, with Reid and Ginge not available.
  • No oggy is a huge bow as Grey mentioned

Might be forced into a back 4, but im not sure i fancy cresswell in a CB pairing

Kouyate could be put in there I guess and draft in Lanzini into MF

Or possibly Zab can go into the 3 and one of Byram or Fernandes at RWB

Not ideal

Also hart is prrtty rubbish...to echo what has already been said ;ok
  • What’s wrong with Oggy?
  • Tendonitis according to SSN.
  • Hart a big no from me even on a free
  • Oggy named in the team quick recovery
  • Glad to be wrong ;whistle
  • 24Bellerin H. 7Arnautovic M.
    35Elneny M. 3Cresswell A.
    17Iwobi A. 31Fernandes E.