Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IF YOU CAN'T SIGN IN, CLEAR COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER CACHE

If you aren't sure how to do that, see this thread: whu606.com/discussion/7162/why-am-i-having-trouble-signing-in

If you still can't log in, email whu***@gmail.com (where *** is replaced by numbers I am sure you can work out.) giving the name of the browser and whether you are on PC or mobile device.
Categories +
Table +
PhysioRoom +

Dagenham v West Ham Match Thread WATCH LIVE!!

There's a friendly tonight. The players who aren't on international duty will be getting game time, and Dagenham will be coining it in (hopefully).

Line up? ;biggrin

Comments

• Loss all over it ;whistle
    Macca85MrsGreyClaretandBlueforLife
  • Let's hope no one get's injured.
    ClaretandBlueforLife
  • We need to smash them .............................sorry thought it was the saints match ;biggrin
  • Least it’s for a good cause though and gives us some match practise
    ClaretandBlueforLife
  • which we need Cuz ;whistle
  • Cuz1 said:

Least it’s for a good cause though and gives us some match practise

Yup......there’s been a bit too much match losing practice for mr lately ;wink
    Cuz1
  • Quite a crowd in the local. Must be deperate for a win ;wink

;nonono

That's a bit more desperate that #SaveOurSeason
    HammerwombatHammerdublin
  • Just read where a fan is in charge of them tonight maybe one of us should have a go for us as well
  • Good to see Arthur getting some match fitness.

Apparently he's off to join up with DRC later in the week and might get another game with them.
  • Just came to post that!! ;wahoo
  • Is Moyes there?
  • How we playing?
  • 0-2 at the moment

Antonio x2
  • Follow the link above and you can watch!

1-0 up, Antonio goal.
  • And an injury to Collins to help matters...
  • edited March 21
    2-0 Antonio again. My laptop has crashed under the weight of excitement. ;lol
  • Hugill is hopeless but they have played Alfie Lewis who I"ve never heard of who is very good midfielder and Holland has performed well.
  • Hugill opens is account. Anthony Scully was another classy youngster of whom I had never heard. Watch out for him and Alfie Lewis.
  • Can’t believe we judging hugill on a total of 102 minutes of football, glad we giving him a chance
    Hammerdublin
  • I've said it for a long time but Josh Paske is one of our finest prospects. He had another good game tonight.

Having watched the youngsters, the two players that always stood out for me was Rice (obviously now being a first teamed) and Paske who seemed not far behind Rice in terms of quality when the two played together.

Ben Johnson has improved nicely and grown in confidence as this season has gone on.

Holland has a lot of potential but has just came back from a bad injury so I would expect it may take him a while to find his stride again.
    MrsGreyClaretandBlueforLife
This discussion has been closed.