Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IF YOU CAN'T SIGN IN, CLEAR COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER CACHE

If you aren't sure how to do that, see this thread: whu606.com/discussion/7162/why-am-i-having-trouble-signing-in

If you still can't log in, email whu***@gmail.com (where *** is replaced by numbers I am sure you can work out.) giving the name of the browser and whether you are on PC or mobile device.
Categories +
Table +
PhysioRoom +

Cheeky goal from Payet but.........

Comments

• You'd have thought a snake would be better at sliding...
    SuzanneClaretCuz1swhts
  • Not bovered....

tomkinsworldclassCuz1Pearces_Left_FootwhupathmanBazshuayichicagohammer
  • A good job it wasn't against us, those Stoke fans were spitting feathers at Arnie's goal a few weeks back.

Anger at him aside, it's good to see he has still got it, at his best he is as good a player as any fan could hope to watch.

• He nicked it from Alexis Sanchez who did the exact same skill against us last season!
  • Looks good that Payet bloke,
    A cheeky bid maybe

;run
    whupathmanHammerwombat
  • world class player that's for sure went to the euros and came back a star.
    It was inevitable he was going to go just could of handled it better
    ClaretandBlueforLife
  • Macca85,

Not sure it was all the club/board/Billic’s poor handling, the club had a player who was being difficult and I can say I think they could have handled it much better.
  • sorry meant to say Payet could of handled it better
    ClaretandBlueforLife
  • Payet created both goals for Marseille's 2-0 win against Red Bull Salzburg in the Europa League Semi. In the last ten games he's scored 3 and got 8 assists.

Meanwhile Ravel Morrison is playing for Atlas Guadalajara in the Mexican Liga MX, he hasn't managed to hold down a starting place but he could get a call up by Jamaica.
  • Maybe we’ll get to see him crying if they get to the final and are destroyed by Salah
  • Lets be like Murphys....
  • Vorse

Some of us already are ;wink
    VorselaarhammerClaretandBlueforLife
  • I think all the Marseille players would be gutted if they got to the final and were destroyed by Salah as they'll be facing either Arsenal or Atletico Madrid
    Vorselaarhammer
  • Aslef you make a valid point.... ;bowdown
    MunichHammerMarkNobleLocalHeroimagelostKuchinghammer
  • Payet = the past let’s move on.