Other PL games this weekend and the midweek games too. 9th Dec.

124»

Comments

• United refused access to the Amazon cameras due to lack of space. That's the trouble when you play in these flea pit stadiums. ;whistle
  • The could always hire the OS from us, most of their fans live closer to the OS than OT anyway...
  • alderz said:

During the week they have been going on about how Amazon are recording a behind the scenes documentary of City's season. Would it be cynical to suggest that Jose wanted to feature

Could that be why Pep went crazy against Redmond? Did the producers say you need to make it more interesting?
  • 450982AC-CE18-4762-8FBE-FF857FE7D0E9

This is one those, I sooooooo wish and pray that it is true, knock knock, excuse me could you turn the music down....... the image is very very amusing.

Well at least to me it is

;lol
  • j26c doing punditry for BT on the Chelsea game ;carew
  • MrsGrey said:

j26c doing punditry for BT on the Chelsea game ;carew

And I have Don Hutchison on co comm
    A night of ex hammers on duty
    ;wahoo
  • Batshuayi can't get a start for Chelsea - they would rather start without a striker. January move, for sure.
  • Will the water bottle be part of the deal as well? ;lol
  • Bats and/or Giroud - Their names have come up before but I think that nonetheless we should make a serious bid for them in January - not a low ball hope they will bite, what a steal offer, but one where we show serious and credible intent from the outset.

;pray
  • IMO Crystal Palace fans are some of the most irritating around ..
    I admire their vocal support, but for away fans, yuk
  • Palace scored 2 late goals (89th and 92nd mins) to go from 1-0 down to nicking a 2-1 win to move ahead of us and West Brom and out of the bottom 3.
  • Gutted about that Palace result. Was looking a great night before that winner.
  • edited December 2017
    The goals stoke have let down in ;sub
  • So tonight we’ve got:
    Swansea v Man City
    Liverpool v WBA
    Man Utd v Bournemouth
    Tottenham v Brighton

So other than Palace last night, there’s an opportunity tonight where all the sides around and above us could pick up very few points. Add to Stoke and Huddersfield losing yesterday.
  • Will the water bottle be part of the deal as well? ;lol

Yes, the only disappointing thing about milk-gate is that is took all the attention away from hot water bottle-gate ;lol
  • #TheEndOfFootballAsWeKnowItHysteria
  • 3 points and getting out of Relegation might do the team some wonders going into the festive period.
  • I reckon it would do wonders for all of us ;wink
  • edited December 2017
    Unfortunately had a serious senior moment and recorded the wrong game yesterday ;doh or maybe NBC did a switch on me, anyway ended up watching Man City vs Swansea.

Man City are simply ridiculous right now, the game was much closer to the game I thought we would have when we played them a couple of weeks ago, it goes to show just what a performance we put in against City, at least they knew that they had been in a game and had to shower afterwards.

;clap
  • chicago

Think they did switch. Schedule sites showed NBC as having our game, but as you say, they went with Citeh.
  • Tsk tsk Stupid NBC!
  • Probably watched a better game though. ;biggrin