Other PL games this weekend and the midweek games too. 9th Dec.

Comments

• He’s irritating.
  • If that’s not a pen, not sure what is.
  • Apparently not in German football.
  • Klopp is the same as Guardiola. Starts whining like a baby when teams defend well instead of opening up the game and letting their multi-million pound front lines tear them to shreds.
  • Just seen his comments. He needs a good ;fishslap
  • Lawro on motd2 today repeatedly said Liverpool are the best team in the PL.

Lawro like Klopp has the Liverpool delusion.

It's been an ever growing sickness since 1990....
  • A bloke who drinks in my bar says spuds the best team in premiership I tell him they ain’t even the best team in London
  • 2018 GCSE philosophy examination question

Fabian Delph is the worst out-of-position full back since Michail Antonio. How much better would City be if they played a proper full back?
  • edited December 2017
    Lovren - penalty all day long

I'm so glad that Egypt are in the World Cup cos Salah deserves to be there
  • Penalty for me , simple decision IMO.
    What I hate is both Klopp & Jose blaming the officials rather than their own teams inability ..
    Pathetic IMO : Bad Losers
  • I see Jose took the loss well ;lol
  • He thought City were milking it with their post-match celebrations.
  • ;lol poor didums
  • Thought City’s ‘World Cup’ style celebrations were a bit pathetic.

I mean it’s only December.
  • MrsGrey said:

He thought City were milking it with their post-match celebrations.

Milking it
    ;lol
  • I did think with his comments about City players going down too easily was his way of getting the excuses in before the result.
  • Always the same. Man U lose and the story is about Mourinho.
  • Lukerz said:

Thought City’s ‘World Cup’ style celebrations were a bit pathetic.

I thinks it’s exactly what Mourinho deserved, perhaps he should learn to keep his mouth shut. He’s hypocrisy is staggering and the press let him get away with it time after time.

Citeh were right to shove the win in is face.
  • I will just say Gary Neville at Old Trafford v Liverpool. ;whistle
  • Lukerz said:

Thought City’s ‘World Cup’ style celebrations were a bit pathetic.

11 points clear, just beat main rivals who are managed by mourinho... I say they didn't celebrate enough!
  • edited December 2017
    GNevs behaviour was on the pitch during a game and was, to my mind, bang out of order.

Citehs celebrations was behind close doors away from the fans and the TV cameras.
  • In the long distant past I quite liked Jose but he has developed into a negative manager as he gets success which fuels his ego.

I think it's all about Jose now and not the team. I think that's why he lost the Chelsea dressing room too imo.

Pep whatever his faults always tries to win the game he is the same as Fergie in that regards.
  • I never liked Moroniho, always felt he was arrogant and that rubbed off on the Chelsea players
  • and help they did not need in that regard.
  • in terms of annoying managers Wenger is still pretty hard to beat, STH could have been 3 up but not their time wasting was the problem....

Always an excuse...

"The waste of time becomes a real problem in England, the referees haven't found the answer yet."
  • During the week they have been going on about how Amazon are recording a behind the scenes documentary of City's season. Would it be cynical to suggest that Jose wanted to feature
  • No, I would have thought he would want to be the star.
  • edited December 2017

I did think with his comments about City players going down too easily was his way of getting the excuses in before the result.

;biggrin
  • MrsGrey said:

He thought City were milking it with their post-match celebrations.

Probably work / played unigate or dairy crest ;lol