I can't log in! (What to do if you can't...) Includes new applicants trying to join.

2»

Comments

• Ooh, the connotations of that phrase are so not good! :whome:
  • edited November 2020
    Just got a message on my iPhone my password for this site has been compromised due to a data breach , as I only use it for this site and this site alone I will get around to change it, in the meantime any posts suggesting I like the spuds means I have been hacked :)
  • That was me selling all of your data :)

I have no idea how to look into this but I will try!
  • Just got a message on my iPhone my password for this site has been compromised due to a data breach , as I only use it for this site and this site alone I will get around to change it, in the meantime any posts suggesting I like the spuds means I have been hacked :)

Are you absolutely sure it's not some phishing thing? Did the notification come from a site or service you had signed up for?
  • A note for any new applicants trying to join: there seems to be a problem with verifying email addresses, and this is being investigated. For now, if you are having problems, email the site admin at whu***@gmail.com (with the 3 numbers from the site name where the asterisks are).