Sofiane Feghouli signs (for Galatasaray) - official

edited August 2017 in Completed Transfers
Jack Sullivan @jsullivanwhu
Feghouli has signed for West Ham for the next 3 years!!!

Comments

• What's he like at right back ;hmm
  • edited June 2016
    That makes 2 cracking free transfers, nice one. Welcome Sophie-Anne.
  • Great, does that mean we don't need to blow an 8 figure sum on Matt Jarv.... sorry I meant Matt Ritchie??...
  • A great signing. Seen him play many times for Valencia. Pacy, strong and direct. Getting him on a free... ;clap
  • ;hmm can we turn him into a striker ............welcome anyway ;scarf
  • Never heard of him or seen him play. Twist rates him, but no endorsement from Pards. ;hmm

#dilemma
  • He was good at the World Cup. But I backed Emenike so...
  • I though he was signing for Fenerbache (ITK fail)
  • Lookingforabrooking confirmed ITK

ITK list:
    Lukerz
    Lookingforabrooking

Wannabe ITK list:
    Izzy
  • Lookingforabrooking must be Braderz?? ;hmm

Lookingforabrookingerz ;hmm

Lookingforabrookingerz ;hmm
    ;hmm
  • edited June 2016

Lookingforabrooking confirmed ITK

ITK list:
    Lukerz
    Lookingforabrooking

Wannabe ITK list:
    Izzy

You could only dream of being on that list.................

You were probably still focusing on Reid not signing a new contract or Ginge being sold.

;wink

Oh and you can have all the CMU's you like..............

"If you know, well you know...."

Anyone that ever played the game..............

;biggrin
  • I can see this getting ugly

• edited June 2016

Lookingforabrooking confirmed ITK

ITK list:
    Lukerz
    Lookingforabrooking

Wannabe ITK list:
    Izzy

You were probably still focusing on Reid not signing a new contract or Ginge being sold.

;wink

;biggrin
    You deliver the digs my friend.

If you can't join them, beat them...

I'll let my reputation speak for itself.

;biggrin
  • I am not sure about this one. I must first state that I had neither heard of him nor seen him play but I am always worried about a 26 year old being allowed to go on a free transfer, he is an international player but only in the same way Enner Valencia is an international player or Robbie Keane is an international player.

I may be trying to run before we can walk but I think a free transfer from Valencia would have been a good capture and worth a shot 2 years back but this is our season to push on, to say we want to compete for all but the very top players. If he is just a squad player then I guess if we have extra space then fine but if the Daves will soon be saying our squad is at capacity and our wages maxed out then I have to question this sort of signing in this position.
  • Lookingforabrooking confirmed ITK

ITK list:
    Lukerz
    Lookingforabrooking

Wannabe ITK list:
    Izzy

;wink

;biggrin
    You deliver the digs my friend.

If you can't join them, beat them...

I'll let my reputation speak for itself.

;biggrin
    Lolz

Your reputation? I've given two prime examples ......

Now how did they work out again

;biggrin
  • I am not sure about this one. I must first state that I had neither heard of him nor seen him play but I am always worried about a 26 year old being allowed to go on a free transfer, he is an international player but only in the same way Enner Valencia is an international player or Robbie Keane is an international player.

I may be trying to run before we can walk but I think a free transfer from Valencia would have been a good capture and worth a shot 2 years back but this is our season to push on, to say we want to compete for all but the very top players. If he is just a squad player then I guess if we have extra space then fine but if the Daves will soon be saying our squad is at capacity and our wages maxed out then I have to question this sort of signing in this position.

Think if you knew the player you'd know that he's been one of the best & most consistent right wingers in the Spanish league and at 26 is in his peak years

Yes he's a free transfer but so was Andre Ayew and see how that turned out for Swansea.
    Valencia didn't want to sell him and he didn't want to stay so he run the last year of his contract down

Think the reason no one took a punt on him was his attitude was questionable this year and that's why I'm going to reserve judgement but the lad is super talented and is a welcome addition to our squad, possibly even a first teamer even if we also buy Tore (and Ritchie who I see no need for)
  • Top,top signing

Triffic lad,never had a days problem with him
  • Can't believe we've signed Luis Suarez

• Should have gone to Specsavers......
  • ;lol is that as close as they could get to the stadium.
  • You can see them being chased off, Benny Hill style ;lol
  • Do you think we have signed him as a firm starter or a hope he adapts type signing?
  • I kid you not that is Bob from Barking!!

We've been had!!
  • Vorse

Bit of both, I'd say.

Slav has shown that places are up for grabs - all you have to do is be good enough.