Carabao Cup Thread - H draw v Spurs in next round Weds 31 Oct

Comments

• Embarrassing

Haven't even created chances against 10 men of a league 1 team who have been beaten in their last 2 home games....one of them to sunderland

Anderson & Fredericks for Obiang & Zab
  • By the sound of it, I’m glad I’m in Italy for this one. Just back from a warm evening stroll, only to find we are losing to ten men. Think I’ll go back out and bury myself in a grande gelato
  • Keep the faith

It’ll get better
  • Terrible goal to ship, but good to see that since then we have done the right things, moved the ball well and clearly played to a plan.

Hard to imagine we won't get goals in the 2nd half.
  • Embarrassing

Haven't even created chances

Are you sure you are watching our game?
  • edited August 2018
    Champo

Fredericks isn’t on the bench.
  • I rest my case lol
  • For all the lively attacking football Pelle has introduced he's obviously not told them what they're supposed to do at the end of it. We are such a powder puff forward line when it comes to scoring goals.
    Their defence is showing ours what to do and that is try to be first to the ball and get it out of the danger areas. I can see them getting a breakaway goal to wrap this up if we're not careful.
  • The football is very good and it will take time but the signs are good for me.
  • That sums up West Ham this season, soft goal and lots of possession with no end product, some nice football but ultimately toothless
  • I’m not sure the football is very good.

• Hard to imagine we won't get goals in the 2nd half.

I'm actually finding it really easy to imagine we won't get any goals in the second half.

• Embarrassing defending. No real quality up front. Honestly some of these players are straight up Frauds.
  • MrsGrey said:

Are you sure you are watching our game?

Yes, you think we've tested their keeper and done enough chances wise?

Yarmolenko has had 1 where he probably took too long, and the header which he may or may not have meant but their keeper hasn't been tested given the opposition AND they have been playing for 30 mins with 10 men

• Adam fair enough...think he'd be perfect today Zab is basically getting a free run on the right

Perhaps Antonio...but I dont want to see him at Rb again
  • Ogbonna's defending for the goal was pathetic. Bloke's stealing a living at the moment.
  • 3 and a half games and some of the comments. Get a grip.
  • Diop looks so shaky as well, just seems for erratic even when he was heading back to the Adrian under no pressure
  • No Luke. I won’t.

I’m as free to post how fed up I am as you are to post how good the football is.
  • edited August 2018
    Ogbonna and Obiang have both played poorly and I will say so, I don’t care that we are 3 and a half games in.
  • Anderson on for Obiang, hopefully we have a bit more bite going forward
  • In my best Tommy Cooper voice....
    Goal ball....ball goal.

That will do us.
    If we can’t do that, it’s a bit depressing, but not the end of the world.
  • If we win tonight, do you reckon there will be a party at Declan Rice's house, seeing as he only lives around the corner?
  • Does he ;nonono

Why didn’t someone say something.
  • Hugill scores for Middlesboro
  • I might have misheard.
  • A corner..

COME ON
  • Whoever said this game is made for carroll isnt wrong

Only luck we are getting is out wide yet Perez and Hernandez arent suited to crosses if the delivery isnt perfect
  • Pretty underwhelmed by Perez
This discussion has been closed.